Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mame Bezels

Cougar888

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had a Mame bezels pack they would care to upload. I have loads of png files but as I understand it you need the lay files etc for them to work.

If anyone has all the zip files it would be great if they could go on the FTP :)

Thanks

Yeah I'm not too sure, I thought I'd ask on the off chance it was ok :) I have some bezels and loads of png files but they don't work, I guess because you need the lay file with them. If it is allowed would you be able to upload them?

Definitely. I have them all (with .lay and .png) n zips. I'll be uploading all my stuff real soon. I'll pm you when its up there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been using the Cooleywire bezels for a while now. They look great and I love the widescreen ones.

There's one that's never worked for me though... Donkey Kong. For some reason it doesn't seem to show as an option in that game. Anyone else have this problem or know why this might be? Usually there's an option when you hit tab with the bezels listed... that doesn't happen with this game. Every other one seems to work.

looking at adding bezels to my mame setup..... does anybody know where they went on the ftp?

On the FTP under - Mr. Black Arm uploads.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
anybody know if the bezels that dantediamond uploaded are still available as i can't find them in the ftp?

also where can I get 16:9 bezels from now as the cooleywire link is dead?

Not sure about the bezels in question. But take a peek at this thread:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?32580-New-Bezel-Art-Location-And-Approval

Thanks,

Ron

Archived