The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

wheel art space

zahhhkinnn

hi everyone this is my first post :)

i have a question, how can i add space between the art images of my hyperspin wheels??

all are almost the same size but they are very close to each other and some even on top of one other.

in other words, i have something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/4QM04.png

and i want it to look like this:

http://www.nicolaslarosa.com.ar/frontend/6%20game4.png

thanks for your help :)

• 3 months later...

I have this same question and sizes don't seem to help.. at least not in the horizontal wheel.. probably not so much in the circular wheel either.

What we need is to have the h & v spacing variables bubbled up to HShq for configuration.

Not sure how the spacing is being calculated now but seems to be a multiple of pixels from center of the artwork (blah) and not from edges of the wheel art's bounding box (which would be ideal).

Are there any hidden/undocumented settings we could add to HS wheel ini files?

like wheel_horz_space=100 and wheel_vert_space=100 ??

i could really use this setting for some custom theming. i'm a bit hobbled without it. :(

i spent the day trying to figure out and ask flash/fex programmer friends if you could do something like remote debugging on the HS exe to see if any calls to a spacing variable were being called and if adding those variables ot the ini would do anything.

of course this is a bit of reverse engineering but without an answer from any of the HS dev team (aka BBB) I guess we just have to wait.

blah.

as for adding extra canvas space.. i'd hate to have to have people download all new wheel images if they actually like the theme after i release it.

oh well.

Archived