Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

2 player or 4 player genre lists?

damageinc86

Has there ever been an effort to make a genre list of 2 player games, and also of 4 player games for the various systems? I've been playing a lot with the kids lately, and it takes a long time of trial an error going through like all of the SNES games. I can never remember which ones out of the hundreds of games are and aren't.

It goes a little something like this: "oh wait, this one is 2 players isn't it?, hit enter, let game load,...no wait it's not,....damn...I could have sworn it was back when i was 15. Ok, wait, this one is for sure i remember it!, hit enter, let game load....no, no, damn. not this one either. Well i know for sure TMNT is!" lol.

Just finished uploading all my databases, though I just remembered that I combined my 2-player/4-player genres into just a multiplayer genre when I switched to using controller icons to specify the exact number of players. I don't believe I have copies of the old ones either, so I don't believe my files will help with the exact number of players. Hopefully they will still be of some use to you.

Archived