Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

A new bartop with the worst front end ever!!!!!

rust2dust

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work so far. Quick question about the CP, what is the 7th (Bottom) button for each character going to be for? Are there games that use more than 6 buttons, or will it be a duplicate of another button for a better layout for some games?

Leaving my options open....The really bad part is some ps2 games use 8 buttons so I'm not really sure how I am going to deal with that.....luckily I have enough buttons to use....just have to make another hole or 2.

Good news is that I started on paint today.....it is coming out really nice....more pics when there is more to see....

well you pretty much have to have one for more modern emulation, ANY ps2 game thats not a fighter requires dual analogs. Plus sometimes i'm not going to want to stand up in front of the cab to play a game, so i'll just power up my wireless and enjoy some couch games. And my "arcade" right now is just a media PC for my living room and my Ipac is in a cardboard box with buttons cut into it.

Rust, it sounds like you're talking about games that are normally played using a PS2 controller with both thumbs on the sticks and fingers on the shoulder buttons. If you play them on your cab's controls you'll have both hands on the sticks, so how will you press the buttons?

Archived