Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

No new media as of

ficuriniadoc

Hi ,I have a problem,yesterday I have launched Hypersync fo my Mame system.The sync have been finished ok but today for one error I have delete the mame media folder.

Now i try to sync again but a message "No new media as of ... " appears and nothing download in mame media foder.

How I have to solve this issue?

thanks

Hi ,I have a problem,yesterday I have launched Hypersync fo my Mame system.The sync have been finished ok but today for one error I have delete the mame media folder.

Now i try to sync again but a message "No new media as of ... " appears and nothing download in mame media foder.

How I have to solve this issue?

thanks

really no one can help me??

*Edit: I don't know what happened but I did a few things and now it seems to be working.

1) deleted the date folders in hyper sync

2) restarted hyper sync (still didn't sync after this)

3) replaced mame.xml from hyper list with brollys xml from ftp

Now it's syncing video games

*Edit: I don't know what happened but I did a few things and now it seems to be working.

1) deleted the date folders in hyper sync

2) restarted hyper sync (still didn't sync after this)

3) replaced mame.xml from hyper list with brollys xml from ftp

Now it's syncing video games

can you tell me what xml you used that is working, we are troubleshooting the problem now

Im having the same problem now. I have never sync'd before. Fresh install. Using hyperspin xml. I followed the instructions on the getting started part, but when I click sync, it says there is no new media. Well there is no media on my computer lol, so ill take the old stuff.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having trouble with hypersync? im trying to sync the new new mame wheel art but its telling me no new media. As stated above i tried deleting the hypersync dates and still got the same no new media message.

Any ideas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived