Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin crazy wheel spinning

potts43

Hi, I've finally got around to highlight this issue. If I hypersearch for a game or use the alphabet to narrow down the game I want I find that after selecting either a game or a letter hyperspin goes back to the wheel select but it spins like crazy before loading the game....unless....

If I hold the right/left position to select the alphabet and select "C" for example instead of HS going back to the wheel at the beginning of C it spins wildly and stops at some other letter eg "L" I then have to still go up or down until I get back to the C games.

I can't find a topic on this and wondered if anyone has seen this or if my setup needs a quick fix somewhere I've overlooked.

Thanks

I'm guessing you are using joysticks, with the setting enabled in the HQ. This is a bug that makes the wheel spin like crazy.

I had to disable the joysticks in HSHQ, and use an IME to map keyboard navigation presses to the stick, to get it to work right.

I'm guessing you are using joysticks, with the setting enabled in the HQ. This is a bug that makes the wheel spin like crazy.

I had to disable the joysticks in HSHQ, and use an IME to map keyboard navigation presses to the stick, to get it to work right.

I'm not, I'm using an ipac but it still might be turned on...thanks for the tip!!

Well I've gone to HLHQ and no joystick/spinner/trackballs are enabled. I have deleted the references to joy 0 and 1 in settings.ini but still the spinning continues.

If I hold the left or right to get the alphabet selection up and the press 1 to select a letter the crazy spinning continues as soon as HS wheel has focus.

Any ideas please?

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same issue as potts43. The wheel also spins when I select favorites.

I know this is an old thread, but I couldn't find anything else on this topic. Does anyone know of a solution?

All controls are mapped to keyboard inputs through an IPac.

• 1 year later...

Archived