Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Need help setting up two wireless xbox360 controllers with retroarch

keltoigael

I have moved to retroarch as my main back end emulator. For the life of me I can not get my second controller to map. It always over writes my first controller and then I end up controlling both 1 and 2 player in games. Google is no help as everything is linux or retropie related. So frustrating trying to find help for windows. HELP!

Thanks for the reply guys. It was actually a beta nightly version I was running for advance CRT shading. I guess they currently have that turned off. I went back to the official 1.0.0.2 release and all the auto mapping returned. Its a shame because I really like using CRT_Royal shader and it currently does not work with the 1.0.0.2 release.

Thanks for the reply guys. It was actually a beta nightly version I was running for advance CRT shading. I guess they currently have that turned off. I went back to the official 1.0.0.2 release and all the auto mapping returned. Its a shame because I really like using CRT_Royal shader and it currently does not work with the 1.0.0.2 release.

Yes, I had the same problem with their 1.0.0.3 release. I reverted back to 1.0.0.2. Stick with that version for now to avoid a lot of headaches..

Archived