Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HELP! Atari 2600 is an invalid System name or stella.exe isn't supported yet

barakawins

I get this message in when picking a game in the atari 2600 emulator screen. Atari 2600 is an invalid System name or stella.exe isn't supported yet

I don't understand this error. Game plays fine in hyperlaunch when I pick stella as the emulator and a game rom. No problems. But when I pick the game from the

emulator screen in hyperspin I get this error. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Colecovision does the same for me. Except gives me Colecovision is an invalid System name or Colem.exe isn't supported yet.

You'll have to post your Hyperlaunch log set to troubleshooting as this sounds a bit odd.

You say it plays fine through Hyperlaunch but when you run it through Hyperspin, Hyperlaunch throws up an error, weird.

Is your system up to date via GIT?

Ok.. I did a fresh install and configured 2 emulators - Colecovision and Stella. Both come up but it's a bit stagnant getting the game to come up.

Any way to fix this so the game launches fast? If I go directly into hyperlaunch, pick the emulator and the game, the Atari 2600 rom comes up instantly.

However, through the hyperlaunch wheel when I pick the game and hit enter, it takes a few seconds for it to come up.

Archived