Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Pc launcher, prelauncher and xpadder

ninja2bceen

I'm trying to set up minecraft and load an xpadder profile. I already have the xpadder profile save correctly.im finding this splash screen that's the preloaded for minecraft to be the problem. For it to run the program I have to set app wait exe in hyperlaunch. Problem is it runs the game fine but my xpadder profile doesnt flip

I've tried adding the post launch mario bro x ahk in there but then I get a fade error.

If I add the prelauncher mario crossover and the post launch mario x ahk the xpadder flips to what I set up, it gets past the preloaded but seconds in the main exe I get a fade error again. Anyone have minecraft set up and have a xpadder profile solution?

Have you tried setting a Fade Title in the PCLauncher module settings? That sounds like it might take care of the fade error problem. If not, I can give you a hand writing an AHK script that should do the trick. First we should probably try the easier potential fix.

I'll try adding fadetitle=minecraft to the ini tonight. I found an interesting thread for the aha.. Maybe this is plan b if fade title doesn't work

From another post--------I'll try this if it looks healthy

OK I did get his working but probably not ideal, but good enough until the new HL is released.

All I did was instead of launching the games exe thru PCLauncher I just made a custom AHK script to launch it like Hypnoziz suggested although probably not as extravigant as others could have done but it works for me

This also keeps HL running since the EXE PCLauncher is launching (AHK script) stays running until the game is closed then this script and HL close...works great for me.

EDIT: OH, and I set the FadeTitle in the PCLaunchers settings.ini to: Minecraft so my fadein image would close when the Minecraft launcher opened.

Here is what I did:

Code:

MCexit = *Mbutton ;;Same as in HL so both scripts close after I exit the game

HotKey %MCexit%, MinecraftExit

Run, C:\Minecraft\Minecraft.exe

WinWait, Minecraft,,,Minecraft Launcher, ;;Waits for the actual Java window to open and not the launcher window

WinWaitClose, Minecraft

exitapp

MinecraftExit:

Process, Close, javaw.exe

;; Some Remaps I use throughout HS because of my Tankstick

LCtrl::v

LAlt::t

Space::b

LShift::y

Last edited by swindmiller; 05-17-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Ok so I put in fade title minecraft launcher and it opens the game just fine but my xpadder profile still doesnt load. If I add app wait exe minecraft launcher.exe, the loader loses focus. If I just do app wait exe, it runs the program but again without the new xpadder profile.

I added a profile for minecraft and minecraft loader thinking that was a good ides, that didn't work

I'll be able to look at it more tomorrow, but the basics of what you could do would be this:

Create an AHK. Within the AHK, include this:

WinWaitActive, Minecraft

Run (path to your Minecraft xpadder profile)

WinWaitClose, Minecraft

Run (the path to your default hyperspin xpadder profile. Should be located in Profiles in the Hyperlaunch folder).

Save the AHK, and set it to your Prelaunch for Minecraft in the PCLauncher module settings. It's a bit of a workaround, but it's worked many times for me. You might also have to add a 'Sleep' command plus an amount of time (ie 1000) after the WinWaitActive line, because sometimes the window goes in and out of focus momentarily and that will trigger the rest of the script. I can paste an example of ones I've made tomorrow if that doesn't work.

Thanks, it's working!

hyperspin log shows no errors! Question, when I start the game I see my ahk txt file appear which is below. Its a little ugly and I'd like to start the ahk txt file as minimized. Is that possible? If so how would I do that? Also after I exit minecraft, it closes just fine and I see the ahk txt file again which is below but then hyperspin regains focus. When I close hyperspin I find that the ahk txt file is still open. I'm trying to figure out a way to kill the text file upon closing minecraft but im not succeeding

questions... how do I start the ahk txt file as minimized so its less ugly? Also upon closing minecraft, how do I ensure that the ahk txt file also closes with the app?

StartModule()

FadeInStart()

WinWaitActive, Minecraft Launcher

sleep, 1000

If MoveMouse = true

MouseMove, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%

sleep, 1000

Run (E:\x\Hyperspin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\Xpadder\PC Games\Minecraft Launcher\)

WinWaitClose, Minecraft Launcher

Run (E:\x\Hyperspin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\Xpadder\HyperSpin\_Default\)

FadeInExit()

Process("WaitClose",executable)

FadeOutExit()

ExitModule()

Return

CloseProcess:

IfWinExit, Minecraft Prelaunch

WinKill Minecraft Prelaunch

else

Do you have Fade turned on in general settings for your PC Games system? Sometimes if it's off you can see the windows popping up. That second problem you mention is interesting; do you mean it's still open in your windows taskbar (bottom right), or you actually see it on the desktop when you close hyperspin?

at this point I can live with the ahk displaying at the beginning, how do I close the file after minecraft launchers closes? What am I doing wrong below?

StartModule()

FadeInStart()

sleep, 1000

If MoveMouse = true

sleep, 1000

Run (E:\X\Hyperspin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\Xpadder\PC Games\Minecraft Launcher\)

WinClose, (Minecraft Prelaunch)

Run (E:\X\Hyperspin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\Xpadder\HyperSpin\_Default\)

FadeInExit()

Process("WaitClose",executable)

FadeOutExit()

ExitModule()

Return

CloseProcess:

FadeOutStart()

WinClose, (Minecraft Prelaunch)

IfWinExit, Minecraft Launcher

else

It's a text file you see at the end, right? I'm still confused as to exactly what it is you are seeing, any way you could take a screenshot? If it's just a text file, you can add WinClose (name of text window) after the WinClose (Minecraft Prelaunch) line. It sounds as if you are seeing the actual module open up, which I haven't experienced before.

That's 100% correct. The prescript module that u had me create and posted in the prior post is a text file and when I close hyperspin I find that txt file open if I had ran minecraft. I added the winwait in the prio post, did I do it wrong? Is there any alternate to close the prelahnch script txt file that opens along with minecraft?

The prelaunch file should be an autohotkey script (AHK), not a text file. That text file you reference shouldn't be opening, autohotkey runs scripts on it's own. Change the extension of the text file from .txt to .ahk; if it's set as your prelaunch in the module settings, it should work.

sorry, txt file is a poor way in describing this. The file name is Minecraft Prelaunch.ahk within notepad. I have it set to prelaunch parameters. I have fadetitle set to minecraft launcher, nothing else is set up there

my ahk is below. It would be great if the ahk closes with the minecraft instance. Is there any other way to close it? maybe I can add it to my start up script that also kills apps when hyperspin closes.

StartModule()

FadeInStart()

sleep, 1000

If MoveMouse = true

sleep, 1000

Run (E:\x\Hyperspin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\Xpadder\PC Games\Minecraft Launcher\)

Winclose, (Minecraft Prelaunch)

Run (E:\x\Hyperspin\HyperLaunch\Profiles\Xpadder\HyperSpin\_Default\)

WinWaitClose, Minecraft

Winclose, (Minecraft Prelaunch)

FadeOutExit()

ExitModule()

Return

Man, this one is stumping me. I haven't heard of the actual module showing up on the desktop. Could you add WinClose, Minecraft Prelaunch.ahk after the Winclose, Minecraft Prelaunch line? Not sure if it would work, because the script would be trying to close itself. I dont usually use the StartModule/FadeInStart lines when I make any AHK's, so I'm not sure if that is coming into play here or not.

Like we already told ninja2bceen in the HL forum, there's no need to run a pre-launch script to switch xpadder profiles, the keymapper feature of HL does just that.

Also that script will never even run as a pre-launch script, it's full of issues and it's not even launching anything.

The script is getting opened in notepad because... you aren't compiling the AHK file so that's why which means the script isn't even being run at all.

• 1 year later...

I'm more confused than ever now after reading all this. Was a solution found and is there a tutorial with steps I don't know where to start do i make a ahk named minecraft, which i did I figured I can rename it if i have too. Don't know what needs to be set in hyperlaunch direct what to what. I think i have seen about 10 different things on the internet and i am stumped. The only thing I have working is it loads on the wheel.  My issue is the same as above.  I tried to click the link in the above response but i get a dead link. Pulling my hair out. Please help

• 1 year later...

I just spent two hours on this, myself.  It looked like my PC Launcher wasn't changing keymap profiles from Main Menu keys (JoyToKey profile) to the app's keys (xpadder profile).  Turns out I just didn't have RocketLauncherUI>[GameConsole]>Settings>Mapping>Keymapper>Enabled set to true

Archived