Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Prinstalled HDD?

Raccoon

You'll have no idea if it works, and when aspects of it don't work properly, you'll get no support from the seller.

That situation then leads you to the forum where most of us frown upon people who sell Hyperspin. We offer support for free, but we don't get paid by the seller for doing their customer support. It's also impossible to offer support to something put together by someone else, the best thing and most rewarding thing to do is learn how to setup Hyperspin yourself.

Yes I know it´s better to do it by your self, I´m struggling but learning more every time I try to install a new system and I don´t think I want anymore than about 10 systems.

There is one old Swedish computer I´m hoping to get help with, maybe it won´t work at all but I have asked about help in another thread.

As I said - I´m struggling on every system and haven´t even tried to run it in MESS as I don´t know how to do that.

I have a fem "roms" if you can call it that and some disk images.

Give me a few minutes and I will put what I have in my FTP folder.

If you start Abc80.exe choose Settings and add a diskimage and then type "run lib" without quotes you will get a menu, type D and 0 you will see what´s on the disk.

To start a program type "run programname"

The problem for non Swedish people is that almost every program is written in Swedish.

If things don´t work you might have to switch to capital letters.

Edit: just realized that maybe you will not run Abc80.exe but MESS instaed.

Ok, I have now uploaded what I have to my folder on the FTP.

The .rar file has a few diskimages (.dsk) and som games (.bac or .bas)

Maybe you will also need det "data" folder which contains system roms, I don´t know which ones to use, there are roms for both ABC80 and ABC800 and the .bin and .snd are not marked for which computer that uses it.

I have searched some and found alot more "roms" than I thought existed, there seems to be about 50-60 games for this old computer, maybe more.

Not so interesting or understandable for other than Swedish people, but as most of the games are in simple BASIC it would be quite easy to translate to english.

Archived