Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Anyone have a Capcom XML, Hyperlist is down...

Tristeele

were did u find it on the FTP? I'm looking for some ahk files, i did see them yesterday online in the Hyperlist ;-)

I am not on my PC; however, I recall the other day seeing it in the "old FTP" folder.

Thanks Lashek! I've been going nuts for an hour with it!!!! Now - anyone know how to make a list of games from say 1978-1986? I got individual years figured out but can't figure this out! Also how about how to make a list of just games for final burn alpha!?! :)

The AHK's in question are there, they are just awaiting approval by djvj. During the site changes, the approval system broke so anything edited by one of us could not be re-approved. This has since been fixed, however.

At the time of this writing, there are 130 AHK scripts waiting for approval, with lots of duplicates.

Thanks Mesk and Lashek!

Mesk, basically two reasons. One becuase fba has different video stuff I can mess with in the games and two because I am a freak with like 80 wheels and I just like adding stuff to my hyperspin htpc setup.

Thanks again!

If your interested in making Capcom CPS wheels I added my CPS wheels to the public section so everyone can grab them. When I was putting the list together I went for world version first then US versions when no world version was available. I did leave a couple of japanese only quiz games off. I use MAME for everything and they run like a champ.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived