The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Wheels and all relevant artwork/themes

rattyjunk

Thanks HazzardActual, I'll keep on searching unless anyone knows about the whole gog thing

Do you want a wheel for G.O.G. alone? I mean, the games are for windows, why not PC games instead?

Just a doubt here, nothing in particular.

Yes I'd like the gog wheel and all the extras, but you are saying that I could just add stuff to the PC section instead?

In fact eitherway I like to have the complete theme, vids, wheel art if possible, but I'm wondering where I'd find it all together. It seems like it would be a marathon job to configure and put together and my artistic skill is lacking... I have seen a youtube video or two with a gog wheel and the below link shows what I want.

https://***.youtube.com/watch?v=PyAPQIZ1MR4&app=desktop

The poster of the video is a hyperspin forum member but considering the video is 3 years old and the individual hasn't replied to my pm I kinda think they've moved on??

I add my GOG games to PC Games wheel with themes and wheels, those that doesn't have themes I create a simple one, I can send you some screeshots if you want.

Each one of us has its own tastes but, I don't see GOG as a system, what they release are games for Windows or PC, surely it's my point of view, don't know if someone else sees this way.

I add my GOG games to PC Games wheel with themes and wheels, those that doesn't have themes I create a simple one, I can send you some screeshots if you want.

Each one of us has its own tastes but, I don't see GOG as a system, what they release are games for Windows or PC, surely it's my point of view, don't know if someone else sees this way.

I see that there are a large selection of wheels, videos etc on the site ready for download, but is there more content on the Hyperspin FTP which if I'm not mistaken is only accessible to people that have made donations?

I see that there are a large selection of wheels, videos etc on the site ready for download, but is there more content on the Hyperspin FTP which if I'm not mistaken is only accessible to people that have made donations?

You can find lots of good stuff in FTP, I found lots of PC ready videos in Emumovies as well, it is important to point out that Hyperspin and Emumovies are two different sites, I had to become a donating member here and there, but it worth it. But I think you can have a kind of discount in Emumovies if you become Platinum here first, don't know for sure if it's still on.

I'm setting up my PC Games wheel, I'll help you with somethings.

That's great, but I've really just started so have no idea how to create a XML file for the PC games or what to put in the file itself. In fact I'm not even sure how to setup a new wheel and add a new system. I have a few you tube videos saved which I hope are going to help, but I've been so busy that I've not looked at them. I appreciate the offer of help and I hope I can follow you but I'm a bit of a rookie when it comes to HS so bare with me and be prepared for dumb questions :)

I came across a mention of Hypertools... Do I use this to create my XML database?

also

Is there a recommended program to rename the roms or in this case the PC files

Archived