New 4 Player Arcade Controller Graphics and taking back the rainbow...

Been busy designing my graphics for my Cab (that isn't even built yet). This is my graphic overlay for a four player control set up. It will also have four directional stick, track ball, and spinner.

Note: I added a two additonal joysticks for player 1 & 2 so dual stick games can be played by two players such as Smash TV and Total Carnage. The button, and stick, spinner etc graphics will be removed on final print. This is just to give an idea of what it will look like.

Critz welcome.

stevecontroler4plrroboc.jpg

Oh man, I sooooo love that artwork. I wish I had something like that on my CP. Maybe my next one I plan to build. The one thing my kids love about my marquee is all the characters on it, having even more would be great. Dunno if you have kids or not, but I like to teach them all their names. My daughter when 2 was able to recite almost all of them.

do you actually need the control panel built? I have one for sale that would probably be exact to your dimensions. Let me know, I can make you a good deal ( you would need to move a few button holes on the lexan though maybe) might I make a suggestion, move your top black joystick over to the right a little bit, It may get in the way when using the spinner

• 2 years later...

Archived