Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Non-continous wheel?

griffin518

Hi All... somewhat of a HS newbie, though I've been around the block with it for a little while now.

I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to. Is there any way to make it so the HS wheel won't loop? I'm running only four systems (MAME, NES, SNES, and Genesis) and I think it'll look better if it didn't loop. At any point you can see at least two of the same logo on the wheel because it's so short.

I'm also curious how folks get a vertical wheel (ie up & down versus spinning in an arch), so if anyone could help point me in the right direction it would be a big help.

Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, no. There is no way to stop if from looping. Add a few more systems so the names of the systems don't repeat. I would recomend NEC Turbografx and TurboGrafx CD since they came out at more or less the same time as SNES and Genesis. Sega CD and 32X might be options as well given they were add-ons to the Genesis.

It's not about the spin... I think Styphelus understands what I'm asking. It's about the looping; ie when I get down to SNES it should stop instead of going to Genesis again (or whatever the order is). I'll hold out hope someone has been able to do it but, if not, thanks for your replies. Maybe I will go add some more systems, but they'll be little used if at all

This is true.... there is no way, only blank wheels, which then look even more silly... trust me :(

If you only have a few wheels, best thing to do so they dont repeat on the screen... all at once is....

Turn Wheels to Vertical in HyperHQ, then turn large wheel to 400 and the smaller wheel to around 150/200 (small) This then spaces out the wheels more so you dont see as many :)

Archived