Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

First Bartop Arcade

And, i'm nearly done! It is operational, but not finished. The backpanel still needs to be installed.

I scratched the paint while cutting away the decals, so i need to touch that up.

I need to secure my cp so that it's locked.

But, the rest is working and finished! I'm really glad with the custom artwork. It really gives it a nice finish! :-) Big thanks to dfwArcade for that one!

And of course the printjob by Lucian! Great service!

And of course all the others that provided me with tips and input! A great help.

post-73235-142870590002_thumb.jpg

I'll provide some pics of higher quality once i'm done. Those telephone camera's are not that great yet.

post-73235-142870589996_thumb.jpg

post-73235-1428705900_thumb.jpg

Wow Mark, a true work of art. I love how great your bartop is. A true professional grade cabinet.

The decals came out fantatstic. The colors and the marquee being backlit make 'Markade' really look super clean and spot on. Sorry I didn't clear the invader characters on the right CP button layout. Wish I made those a little lower. When I see it in all it's glory it's certainly a super cool looking cab. I appreciate the work, it came out awesome!

Thank you for the pics and the praise. It was a pleasure bringing your idea to life. Have a blast playing it.

All the best!!

Josh

Thank you.

It's a amd core duo 2.7 Ghz, with 4MB ram, and a Nvidia gforce 9600 GT. It was what i had in my desktop computer that i used. Since i have a laptop, i don't use my desktop anymore. So it was nice to give it a new purpose :-)

The monitor is 23'' 16:9. The one with the soft screen. Is that tft?

Archived