Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hypersync not downloading game videos

XAVIER_PR84

I became i premium member the other night , super excited about getting my hands on hypersync to get all the goodies but to my surprise it doesn't download the emu movies :( i have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4 from the microsoft site and the hypersyncs in the hyperspin directory but it doesn't download my vids :( someone help please

I became i premium member the other night , super excited about getting my hands on hypersync to get all the goodies but to my surprise it doesn't download the emu movies :( i have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4 from the microsoft site and the hypersyncs in the hyperspin directory but it doesn't download my vids :( someone help please

What does it say when you try to login to EmuMovies via HyperSync? Also, if you have special characters in your password it will not work; I am so sorry about your issue, but the EmuMovies API is changing quite a bit now as well (for the better I hope), so hopefully Tom S. will have things up and running smoothly very shortly. However, I am also available to remote in with you and check it out.

I'm am not happy at all with this I donated so I can have the ability to get videos for my roms and I can't even get the program to do that .

First off hypersync is well worth it once you get it working. Second if your that impatient, why not just go to EmuMovies and get the videos yourself

First off hypersync is well worth it once you get it working. Second if your that impatient, why not just go to EmuMovies and get the videos yourself
I never said it wasnt worth it I just can not get it to download my game videos but hopefully once i remote with someone it will be resolved . and why do i need Emu Movies i donated to Hyperspin because i believe in them. So if you have nothing contributing to reply on this post onto how to make my hypersync work properly , keep your remarks to yourself.

Hi Xavier, do you have a paid membership at emumovies?

yes jhabers I do. I just went along and downloaded them manuely because even with EmuMovies Download Service Utility I have been getting similar problems hopefuly it will be resolved in the next release

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same problem here..HyperSync only downloads a small amount of images..it doesn't download any game art at all only some numbers and stuff... No vids, no game artwork... Not sure what's going on.

Edit://

Oh wow..didn't see there was an update available 3.0.0.8...installed that and now it downloaded some sounds..but still no movies or anything else..

• 2 months later...
Same problem here..HyperSync only downloads a small amount of images..it doesn't download any game art at all only some numbers and stuff... No vids, no game artwork... Not sure what's going on.

Edit://

Oh wow..didn't see there was an update available 3.0.0.8...installed that and now it downloaded some sounds..but still no movies or anything else..

Hi - I have had a similar experience. Hypersync has downloaded all the themes and wheel art for me (Thanks so much Rain - it is SUCH a good looking system!!) But I cannot get the vids to come through. It appears to scan, and then decide I do not need any files? I am brand new at this - and have only the latest version of Hyperspin running. Any help/ideas greatly appreciated - and thanks to everyone involved for giving us Hyperspin!!

Do you have a paid subscription with emumovies? If not you need one to get the movies. If you do check your info in hyper sync and make sure you're signed in to emumovies.

Thanks Mrmikey - no, I do not have a paid sub for emu movies - only the free one. I am logged in on Emumovies on Hypersync. Kind of a bummer as it wasn't very clear when I subbed for Hypersync that I needed both :( OR I just didn't read properly - which is just as likely.

I will probs go ahead and get the $30 sub and be done with it... thanks for the input.

• 1 month later...

I'm having this same issue.

I just started my setup last week and I've worked my through all my other issues from previous posts and tinkering. This one has me stumped. I've looked through logs and from what i can tell, it shows I'm logged into emumovies, but never attemepts to pull any content.

I have a subscription at emumovies and here at hyperspin (totally worth it!)

Not sure what else to check here. Im posting here because this seems to be the most accurate existing thread for my issue. Should I also post on the TechSupport thread?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue. I download HyperSync with latest updates, I log into EmuMovies and HyperSpin, set the directories and sYNC toggles but HyperSync won't download videos or workart, only wheel tiles. It download 1 video, that's all.

Can someone tell me what's the problem ??

• 1 year later...

I have this problem too... it downloads everything but videos and i have all things ticked in hypersync.. i also have a paid account...

Heeelp! =)

Oh... i had it mixed up, i paid for hyperspin membership.. not emumovies.. emomovies is way too expensive... :/

Archived