Files posted by gigapig
93 tables up to the release of the Universal and Bally Monster pack 30/10/2019.
This pack includes the 17 standard issue transitions as well as 7 extras to be placed in :\Media\Main Menu\Video\Override Transitions.
This script put together by rfancella will change the default special joystick animations to a different bat top (by manicshere) or ball top (by 8bitmonk) joystick.
Extract the Changesticks folder into your HyperSpin folder, open the folder and run the ChangeSticks.cmd. You can then choose the animation you want or restore the original.
Demul - Sega Naomi & Sammy Atomiswave control configs for Xbox 360 Controller
Sammy Atomiswave XML v1.1
Sega Naomi XML v1.2
- Put the nvram folder into your Demul emulator folder (Overwrite any existing files)
- Put the Demul (v0.5.8).ini into your Hyperlaunch Demul module folder (Overwrite any existing file)
Extra Steps: (Not essential)
- Enable Keyboard in Port C of the Demul plugins menu (Config->Maple Device Manager->Port C = Keyboard) - For 'Keyboard' style games
- Add 'Mahjong' controls to your padDemul.ini (see demul-naomi-non-standard-controls.pdf)
- Map controls for the 4 'Trackball' style games using Xpadder (see demul-naomi-non-standard-controls.pdf)
- Map controls for the 11 'Lightgun' style games using Xpadder (see demul-naomi-non-standard-controls.pdf & demu-atomiswave.pdf) You should really use an Aimtrak Lightgun
- Map controls for 1 'Touch Screen' style game using Xpadder (see demul-naomi-non-standard-controls.pdf)
Here you find version 10.2 of Daemon Tools Lite. Currently version 10.3 does not work with RocketLauncher.
Care must be taken when installing this product as the "Free" version as it will install other software onto your PC.
Please see the screen shots for the best way to install.
Remember to set your DT Lite path in RocketLauncher UI to "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTAgent.exe" or wherever you installed it.
This is the final version of Don's HyperTools and I have added this as the honerbrink site is now gone.
This xml version is required for the newer module which now supports command line loading of the tables.
If you are still using the grid system you DON'T need this xml.
Latest game to be added is Antman.