Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin Sounds

nutter1980

Hi All. Whilst I know how to disable the default wheel sounds whilst scrolling through the wheels I wanted to ask if anyone was aware a less annoying sound pack. Whilst the sounds that come with hyperspin are cool they do get on my nerves after a while. Anyone aware of any sound files a little more subtle?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Following this one. I agree sounds are cool but gets annoying especially when you are scrolling fast. I am going to find where the sounds live and probably replace it just with one or two sounds myself. Maybe just a simple scrolling sound to get that feedback.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, NinjaZero said:

Did you ever find out where the default sounds reside and if you were able to change them?

The default sounds reside in :HyperSpin\Media\Main Menu\Sound\Wheel Sounds

The system wheel sound folders should be empty and the sub menu will use the Main Menu sounds if the sub wheel sound folder is empty, but you can place you own specific sounds in those folders.

The only specific wheel sound pack was from dougan who did a commodore 64 pack.

I personally went through the main menu sounds and culled the ones I did not like and added some of my own from other games like Bio Shock.

Archived