Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

combining all gun games from all platforms

bigray

hi, 

would it work if i wanted to add all gun games together as a main menu wheel with aimtrak compatible games from MAME to playstation 2? 

i thought i could just add all the emulators needed to the 'gun games' system in rocketlauncher. create a mixed XML. and make a Roms folder with all the games in it. 

would this work or would i run into problems?

hi, 
would it work if i wanted to add all gun games together as a main menu wheel with aimtrak compatible games from MAME to playstation 2? 
i thought i could just add all the emulators needed to the 'gun games' system in rocketlauncher. create a mixed XML. and make a Roms folder with all the games in it. 
would this work or would i run into problems?
Should work. Just add 1 emulator (mame i would think) then use the alternate emulator option in RL for every other game that is not a mame game.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Spawk said:

Should work. Just add 1 emulator (mame i would think) then use the alternate emulator option in RL for every other game that is not a mame game.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

ah ok. thats what i was missing. i tried to add all emulators together. 

lets see how it goes now

13 hours ago, bigray said:
[mention=20481]dougan78[/mention]this is exactly what i wanted! 
does anyone have a XML yet of all the games from all consoles?
have you started your aimtrak wheel yet?

The xml is in the thread I posted. So I would urge you to review the entire thread.

Archived