Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Daphne Retroarch core now available on Android

reznnate

1 hour ago, thatman84 said:

I really enjoyed my introduction to Daphne with the beta core.

Looking forward to setting this up although i wont get to it till late september with everything I have going on at home.

I seem to recall going into quite a bit of detail to help you get the "beta" core working in the test thread. Might be worth doing a dedicated thread for it eventually. 

I'm now in Latvia on the boat. I'll try to do a video showcase of the Daphne wheel running on my STV. Had it setup for ages but we were told not to release footage, until the final core was released. 

Updated to this official core and it's flat out crashing on RA 1.7.3. Even just loading the core force closes RA. 

Yes I updated core info files etc. I'll look at it again another day, annoying that I've now got a broken wheel as the test core was running well. 

If someone has this confirmed working do say. I've had the reicast core recently added play silly buggers too. 

1 hour ago, reznnate said:

Sorry if I jumped the gun and if it's broken.   I'll test this afternoon and confirm.

No worries Rezz, I presumed you had it running. 

On the STV the games try to boot but crash. Just loading the core from the GUI crashes RetroArch. 

Tried on my Nokia 8, loading core also crashes RetroArch. I sent feedback, I'm sure it'll get fixed soon enough. 

I screwed up and didn't realize the core was still being ported.  The current build is broken and sounds like it'll be another month or two.     The beta version I posted previously has various problems so I'm actually waiting for the updated version myself.

If anyone has root and wants the old, buggy build I offered as an alpha, let me know and I'll send it to you.

• 4 months later...

Archived