Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Launch Pinball FX2 tables individually?

sreisig1

On 19/3/2017 at 2:31 AM, michelkenshin said:

How did you get it to work?

I also have these tables and when I open all go to the menu and not to the inside of the table.

Hi. Do you have set up your HyperHQ like mine above?

On 19/3/2017 at 1:12 AM, badboo said:

I have managed to do this and very happy about :)

Just one thing I can't figure out. I have added the dlc tables: Bethesda (doom, fallout, etc) and the aliens vs pinball (isolation, alien, etc), but they can't be launched on pinball FX2. I  went to the pinball fx2 and open the ini file, where the DLC's appid are and I assume that I would have to add the aliens and bethesda id's here, right?

Or am I assuming this incorrectly?

I'm on a trip. When I'm back I will share my ini file.

Regards! :)

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2017 at 7:47 PM, badboo said:

Gracias, gracias. Ese ini file me caera del cielo.

Have a good trip man

Hola badboo, perdon por la demora, yaestoy de regreaso pero con la rodilla rota, en unos días me operan. Bueno te adjunto mis archivos y me dices si te van.

El Pinball FX2.ini va en la carpeta Settings. El PinballFX2.xml va en Databases. El resto van en la carpeta del emulador.

Vos vivis en Canada?

saludos!

12 hours ago, fabs said:

Hola badboo, perdon por la demora, yaestoy de regreaso pero con la rodilla rota, en unos días me operan. Bueno te adjunto mis archivos y me dices si te van.

El Pinball FX2.ini va en la carpeta Settings. El PinballFX2.xml va en Databases. El resto van en la carpeta del emulador.

Vos vivis en Canada?

saludos!

Hola fabs, muchas gracias por los archivos. Los voy a probar en cuanto me siente a configurar hyperspin de nuevo.

No sabia que te operaban, tuvistes un accidente en tu viaje? Mis mejores deseos en tu operacionde la rodilla.

Si, estoy viviendo en Canada. Ya llevo 4 años aqui. Creo que ya me he adaptado jeje.

Saludos.

3 hours ago, agent47 said:

@fabsSharing games, cracks, etc is not allowed on the forums. Do not post anything like that again. Thanks.

I'm surprised Zen are still going from the amount of people who have ripped it off and they still (perhaps to their credit) give out cabinet mode to people who have not bought it.

• 4 months later...

I'm having trouble with this, too.

I have cabinet mode enabled through a code I got directly from Zen.

I got it to load tables through RL just fine.  It loads them directly.  But when I load the table through HS, it brings up the menu.

I then did as this thread says and tried bypassing RL by setting the parameters above.

When I copy/paste the command line preview from HyperHQ it also loads the table directly, just fine.

But in HS, when I press enter to load a table, nothing happens.  It just won't load at all.

If I enable full path to roms, it will load, but again, just loads to the menu.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

--J

Thanks, but I finally got it.  I had to end up removing ALL spaces, even from the directory.  Once I got rid of all spaces, it worked great!

I'm using RL to launch still (HyperHQ set up for HyperLaunch) so I can exit easily when done, but it works great now.

Thanks,

--J

Archived