By or8italUsed to display info on a second screen
- Will display game / controls information on a secondary display
* Displays logos for system, game, genre, and rating
* Displays actions for each button if available (mame, but could work with others following same format)
* Displays primary control (4 way, 8 way, steering, spinner, etc)
- Makes sure all windows stay in place going into and out of emulators so there is no screen shifting (some emulators cause this today)
- Removes the taskbar whenever hyperspin starts (and restores it when it closes). This is for folks not running fullscreen.
- Primarily using assets already present in hyperspin. No dual maintenance of files / art when possible.
- Runs in system tray. Automatically shows when HS launches and hides when HS closes.
- Shows a "please select game" / splash graphic when between games.
- Display marquee images on screen above main screen
By djvjThis will adjust your Master Volume in Windows Vista/7 to any level you wish, after a set amount of idle time. It will also fade the volume down and back up to normal, rather then an abrupt change. All of this is adjustable via the GUI when you run the app. It will create the settings.ini for you automatically on first use.