Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

PS4 Wireless Controllers for everything

cougar1122

I'm using my wireless ps4 controller for everything in hyperspin. Almost everything uses direct input with the exception of NullDC which doesn't support direct input, but does work with xinput.  My current solution is to exit out of hyperspin, start inputmapper (which gives my controller xinput) and then go back into hyperspin and play Dreamcast (NullDC). I really want a something that is automated (so my controller automatically goes to xinput for NullDC and then reverts back when I exit out of NullDC and back to hyperspin), but I've come to a road block. 

I've written a batch file that starts inputmapper although I have no idea how to get it to launch with Hyperspin or RocketLauncher.

Also, I've been unable to write a batch file that correctly closes input mapper. Force closing it causes problems with controller IDs, so it needs to be correctly closed to avoid issues.

Anyone have any solutions? I can't be the only one using a PS4 controller for everything lol.

Tried pinnacle game profiler?? It launches the game/emulator profile of your choice whenever u start a emulator (exe) file..

The pinnacle can handle all sorts of gamepads.. And its quite easy to setup for your specific

Archived