Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help - My Hyperspin scrolls endlessly and doesn't let me control the wheels

brusley

Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been using Hyperspin for a while now and I haven't turned it on in months, but this week I decided to play around with it again.

I used to have the same configs in Windows 7 and it worked properly but since I moved on to Windows 8, it doesn't work properly anymore. I tried everything, updated Hyperspin, changed the controls in Hyper HQ, nothing changed, it just scrolls endlessly and only enter and ESC are working, it's a nightmare. I tried to look for a similar issue on the internet but I haven't found it.

What can be done to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

ps: I can make a video of it, if needed.

I forgot to mention, my Hyperspin is installed in a 1 gig external HDD. I tried it in Windows 7 and it worked properly, just now, but I still have no resolution running it in my other main laptop (which has Windows 8 installed). I really don't understand what happens.

I tried the compatibility with WIndows 7 but I didn't work. But how do I do this audio plug thing? Nothing is working. I even tried different versions of Hyperspin (one configured, and one "clean", if you will, and none worked properly).

Tried everything, every single thing, and it just doesn't work.

I'm really frustrated right now. I don't know if it has something to do with the mousepad, or anything like that. Trackball, joystick, everything is disabled, but I still couldn't get a good result even with all the tips.

try disconnecting all the input devices hooked to you computer. Keyboard, mouse, gamepads, ir remotes, etc.

if after disconnecting every input device and it is still spinning out of control, we can then assume your computer is possessed.

Archived