Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

my first arcade cabinet.

hello

i am martijn from holland.

i bought an cabinet on the internet and i have fixed it.

specs:screen 26 inch 16:10

computer:pentium i3 16GBram 2gb ddr 5 video and 2tb hyperspin drive and 500 gb instalation drive

it works great exept one big problem with visual pinball,it wont exit in hyperspin,and i cant find the problem ill think in autohotkey ore the module.

post-81729-142870589785_thumb.jpg

LoL, I've looked through the whole thread of this build on BYOAC a few years back. Are you sure you haven't bought it from yourself? The guy who built it is also named Martijn :D

Maar mooie cab, dit is waar ik in eerste instantie voor had willen gaan, ik ben jaloers :D Maar mocht het ooit nog eens zo ver komen dat ik de stoffige doos met parts daadwerkelijk in een cab omtover, dan wordt et waarschijnlijk een Vewlix style build.

lol yeah i watched that thread to, and tim is right that dude was called martijn aswell, i saw this one on marktplaats without the pc mand monitor if i am correct, why did they even removed it. the at was (is) a great cab. well lucky you.

en tim, een vewlix???..........he he je begint al iets wijzer te worden ;)

en kijk tim een asbak!!! heb je geen trek :D

Archived