Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Which emulator do you use for PSP (Retroarch or PPSSPP)?

hamza

Can you please post up some of the settings you have tried (only the top lines down to hyperspin line), links to emu builds if needed. I will give it a play as soon as I get some roms

so just assuming that you have it working and mine isn't... but I know my settings are correct it dawned on me.  Its the external drive.  It will not work with an external drive.  Why... I don't know.. but if I point it to a directory on my internal storage it works just fine.  That really sucks.

So anyone else having the same issue as me, its absolutely the external drive.  I'm now attempting to add the external drive as part of the internal storage which requires a format.... then making an ftp server so I can transfer all the files over.  1tb over wifi... o joy.  Why over wifi you ask? because the Ethernet connection on the shield tv is a piece of crap.  Continuous high speed transfers seem to make it crash and it can only be fixed by rebooting it.  Even unplugging the cord and plugging it back in still will not recognize my network after the crash.  Wifi seems to be working fine though... only 753gigs to go...  This better work lol!

• 1 month later...

cool any pointers on tweaks I can do to upscale the graphics at all

I Just watched youtube and went from there just tried all the highest upscales and lowered till emulation speed stayed good. Some are 4x and some 5x. Not really familiar yet

got it working without changing build

dont have any parameters set in hyperspin.

ppsspp gold works like this anyway

also noticed some autorun options in the ppsspp.ini file in the apps folder. storage/ PSP/SYSTEM

try my ini for nightly

exe=org.ppsspp.ppsspp/org.ppsspp.ppsspp.PpssppActivity|com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture
romextension=iso,ISO,cso,CSO
parameters=org.ppsspp.ppsspp.Shortcuts|cores/ppsspp_libretro_android.so

I did not need any parameters for the play store gold version. Right now it plays the games I have tested fine but thanks I will if I need to

My is

exe=org.ppsspp.ppssppgold/org.ppsspp.ppssppgold.PpssppActivity
romextension=iso,cso,ISO,CSO,cue
parameters=

Launches fine from Hyperspin

• 4 months later...
On 21/08/2016 at 3:19 PM, epayson85 said:

So I have tried using a bunch of different versions of the nightly builds and it just goes to the game select screen of PPSSPP.  Is anyone else seeing this?  It seems the latest versions of PPSSPP do not work with these parameters.  What version were you running these setting with?

Try this

ppsspp-v1.3-732-g89ac1a5-android.apk

Archived