The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Recently completed NASA arcade

scoodidabop

I'm still on Hyperlaunch and set all my TTX up manually, without the ArcadePC loader program. I'll go grab the loader and check it out.

EDIT: Grammar because I'm dumb

I believe HyperLaunch used the PCLauncher module for TTX games too, so it should work about the same.

Running it through Arcade PC Loader first will simply create a new exe that will directly launch the game with the settings/resolution you chose.

Then you just set that .exe file (SSED_Launcher.exe if I remember right) as your Application in the PCLauncher module settings. Then you set Game.exe as the AppWaitExe in the PCLauncher module settings.

Then Hyperspin/HyperLaunch should launch your version with your options everytime.

For the controls use AHK if that works in HyperLaunch (I can't rememeber)

Here's something I posted for another guy having trouble with the exact same game

Remap it in RocketLauncher>Keymapper tab>AutoHotKey like I mentioned earlier. Super simple.

Choose Taito Type X as your system on the left. Then create a new game profile for SShodown.

In the box below check the edit box.

To remap you type the key your button is, followed by double colons, followed by the key you want it to be.

Then press enter and do another on the next line down.

For example say you have 4 buttons that are left shift, up arrow, G & 7. You want them to be X, Y, Z & F2.

You would simply put:

Lshift::x

Up::Y

g::z

7::F2

Click save and that should be it. Click the lightning bolt icon above and RLUI will pop up a box to test it in.

• 2 months later...

Discovered a happy compatibility the other day - it turns out the Logitech G27 mounts nicely to this control panel if you use a simple little jig.  I need to play test a few games to make sure it doesn't get lose with gameplay (force feedback, shifting, turning etc) but the fit seems good so far!

post-20830-0-06209500-1457813950_thumb.jpg

post-20830-0-38472600-1457813966_thumb.jpg

post-20830-0-14882200-1457814001_thumb.jpg

post-20830-0-38534000-1457814022_thumb.jpg

love this panel very cool! best i have seen. if you ever want to nudge it up a bit (the cab) get the led t-molding

Thanks man!

Given the approach already employed on this thing I feel like the LED t-moulding might not work for this build.   With the current aesthetic there's a quasi-industrial/commercial baseline whereas the LED t-moulding could add a slick "mod" feel to the whole idea.  Kinda like putting ground lighting on a rocket or something.  Two different worlds colliding. The LED t-moulding is really awesome though. Works beautifully for TRON cabinets and "futuristic" aesthetics.

Archived