The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Recently completed NASA arcade

scoodidabop

Really a great job.  You mentioned cutting the multiple layers of the control panel by hand - I would suggest looking for a water jet cutter near you.  They can quickly and precisely cut through materials.  It probably isn't cheaper, but it would save some time.  Your cabinets look like they are more than a hobby for you...  FYI - Mike

Really a great job.  You mentioned cutting the multiple layers of the control panel by hand - I would suggest looking for a water jet cutter near you.  They can quickly and precisely cut through materials.  It probably isn't cheaper, but it would save some time.  Your cabinets look like they are more than a hobby for you...  FYI - Mike

Haven't looked into water jet cutters around here.  I'll keep that in mind!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scoodidabop

what an amazing Job, love the green lighted Controllboard :-)

I am planing to build a cab too and I am wondering about the parts like Trackball and Spinner. Are these USB connected items? If not, what kind of controller do you use for that ? I allready have an IPAC 4, hope it will work with this one too.

Greetings for Germany

Kellogs

Hey Kellogs.

Hi Scoodidabop

what an amazing Job, love the green lighted Controllboard :-)

I am planing to build a cab too and I am wondering about the parts like Trackball and Spinner. Are these USB connected items? If not, what kind of controller do you use for that ? I allready have an IPAC 4, hope it will work with this one too.

Greetings for Germany

Kellogs

Head right back to the site that sells the IPAC4! I use Ultimarc trackball and spinners which are indeed USB.

http://ultimarc.com/trackball.html

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you do mate... this is epic craftmanship... sooo much ideas when I see peoples cabs like this.  Great work :D

Will do!  Thanks Austin.  Glad you're keeping a Hyperspin focus on your youtube channel.  Now if I could just get my Samurai Showdown to run in widescreen mode with the "jump" command unstuck I would be truly ecstatic! ;)

Will do!  Thanks Austin.  Glad you're keeping a Hyperspin focus on your youtube channel.  Now if I could just get my Samurai Showdown to run in widescreen mode with the "jump" command unstuck I would be truly ecstatic! ;)

Stuck jump command? Which S Shodown is giving you trouble?

The TTX one. It's also hanging when you run the config program for it, which is probably why the UP is getting stuck.  Very odd.  I even tried to copy over config files from my other TTX games to no avail.

Bummer. You could use the one in Austins vid, but the resolution is low and his aspect ratio isn't set to wide.

I'm guessing you already did this, but if you launch it through the ArcadePC Loader program it should let you set the control config (which won't stick by the way), fix the language settings, and fix the resolution (I can't remember which one you have to pick to get it to work right. Probably need to experiment like I did). Once you have it set right you point RLauncher at the SSED_Loader.exe file it creates to launch it with those settings, and set game.exe as the AppWait in the module.

For controls there is no need at all to go through that crazy xml config text file thing. Just re-map the buttons in the RocketLauncher>Keymapper>AutoHotKey section.

Bummer. You could use the one in Austins vid, but the resolution is low and his aspect ratio isn't set to wide.

I'm guessing you already did this, but if you launch it through the ArcadePC Loader program it should let you set the control config (which won't stick by the way), fix the language settings, and fix the resolution (I can't remember which one you have to pick to get it to work right. Probably need to experiment like I did). Once you have it set right you point RLauncher at the SSED_Loader.exe file it creates to launch it with those settings, and set game.exe as the AppWait in the module.

For controls there is no need at all to go through that crazy xml config text file thing. Just re-map the buttons in the RocketLauncher>Keymapper>AutoHotKey section.

I'm still on Hyperlaunch and set all my TTX up manually, without the ArcadePC loader program. I'll go grab the loader and check it out.

EDIT: Grammar because I'm dumb

Archived