Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Atari Jaguar CD

mar00n

ill have to double check my setup, but im sure i have two if not three emulators that run jaguar cd. RetroArch being one of them. i do know that not every game works on the emulators. but using project tempest v.95  i was playing primal rage, world tour racing and the one where you can be alien, predator or the marine. let me know if you need help with anything specifically in the setup

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone have Img/ccd/sub based files that are zipped working for jaguar cd? I can't figure out the configurations to test the few working games in rocketlauncher

Any help is great

I've got most Jaguar CD games and its setup in RL working fine, at least for the two games that do work.

What do you need specifically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I was able to get Project Temptest to load games on its own. But when I try to load them through RoketLauncher literally nothing happens. Doesn't even kick off the fade then give me an error. It does nothing.

Any tips?

On 5/29/2017 at 7:36 PM, abodetti said:

I was able to get Project Temptest to load games on its own. But when I try to load them through RoketLauncher literally nothing happens. Doesn't even kick off the fade then give me an error. It does nothing.

Any tips?

Oh man, good luck with this because I would need it too. I have the Jaguar CD on my hyperspin as a decoration only. I am now thinking of removing it since there is sooo little information about it. I am just giving it more time before letting it behind lol.

So I am interested if someone has a solution.

I actually got it to work no problem with project temptest inside rocketlauncher. My original issue was that when i exited the emulator it still ran on the system. But once i closed it all out through task manager everything worked perfect from then on. Only a couple of games actually work - like primal rage - but i got it up and running 

On 5/31/2017 at 9:18 PM, abodetti said:

I actually got it to work no problem with project temptest inside rocketlauncher. My original issue was that when i exited the emulator it still ran on the system. But once i closed it all out through task manager everything worked perfect from then on. Only a couple of games actually work - like primal rage - but i got it up and running 

Really you did? any hint how you made it work? or is it the only those 2 games work only?

16 hours ago, badboo said:

Really you did? any hint how you made it work? or is it the only those 2 games work only?

i think only 2 or 3 games work. Didn't require any special tinkering. Just use priject temptest and the project temptest module in rocketlauncher. Test everything with primal rage since we know that works.

3 hours ago, abodetti said:

i think only 2 or 3 games work. Didn't require any special tinkering. Just use priject temptest and the project temptest module in rocketlauncher. Test everything with primal rage since we know that works.

Well, I think it is better than nothing then lol

Thanks

Archived