Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

No new Media as of:

Nightwing911

OK I think I'm beating a dead horse with this issue.

But I've tried to sync both Genesis and MAME. Both give me the same response.

No new media as of: (date/time)

Have memberships on both Hypersync and Emumovies.

Both website indicate that I'm a member.

I'm new to this. Done videos for the setups etc. Definitely want to learn. Tackled most issues on my own by searching forums and google etc.

But this is a brick wall for me.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Simply Solution which cost me money. Can't say I'm pleased.

I had to upgrade to Platinum. Which cost me more money and now I loose the 25% off the lifetime pack for emumovies.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind spending the money. They work for is in development. But perhaps a clear understanding that you can't use Hyperspin for downloads until your a Platinum.

I was being cost effective for this year but I guess you get what you pay for which includes service.

Don't get me wrong great program, But an admin could have seen this issue quickly. And hence maybe help out a new customer. If I knew that Gold doesn't get you any downloads at all. Which I was attempting Mame and Genesis Vids only. 

Oh well....

I purchased Gold. 

Tried using it with Hypersync. And in the debug log it stated something like "nope Gold won't download"

I though maybe the log saved but didn't so I don't have a copy of what was said. 

I Upgraded to Platinum and no issues at all after that. Same process...

So as a newbie. Gold didn't do anything but cause me grief and days of searching for help etc.

And when I registered a ticket for help I was told to go to the forum for help.

I am a platinum member.  I am also having issues downloading MAME vids.  My workaround is currently downloading the videos from emumovies' FTP at /Official/Video Snap Packs (480p)(HQ)/Arcade Collections/MAME (Video Snaps)(HQ-480p)(EM 20160114).  My debug log mentions a server error 500 right after this error:

[2016-01-26 16:28:32.201] Error: backgroundWorkerRunSync_DoWork() Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at HyperSync.Forms.Primary.MainWindow.c2d579427569010955d8addbc2893ed59(cbf48044210e292fc95b390eedd0fdb73`2 c093781b34e28938a52015ee6d3e7666c)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.<CombinePredicates>b__e(TSource x)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.AddRange(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at HyperSync.Forms.Primary.MainWindow.cba79d395c8ed55739ecbb16c863e9bda(Object c2154b86616071c1106b758746f6acabd, DoWorkEventArgs cd48bd0d3151f77e4220df52c469dc120)
[2016-01-26 16:28:33.215] Message: Verifying Internet connection...
[2016-01-26 16:28:33.309] Message: Internet connection verified, exiting CheckInternet()
[2016-01-26 16:28:33.621] Error: Could not submit error report, reason: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Then it continues and acts like it has finished syncing.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm confused guys... I actually just bought a lifetime membership to emumovies expecting to use hypersync to get all the video snaps for my systems... are you guys telling me that I can't do this now because I have to also buy a platinum membership to hypersync???? Cause it was my understanding that emumovies was for video snaps and hyperspin membership was for box art, wheels, etc. I only need the video snaps. WTH??!

I am getting this message too btw. Can someone educate me on this?

• 3 weeks later...

100 bucks for all the media thats out there and all the services you get to use is pretty a insane deal though. Im also going budget but getting those memberships were like a must do. bc not only am I looking to save money but im also looking to get this done in the next year or so and if i had to manually look for some of the art or even wait for download limits id be pulling my hair out bc when i tackle something i like to get it all done right there. not come back later and start where i left off. so to me its an expense you really should put into the build. plus ur supporting the sites that allow you to get this all set up. ya its money and not everyone can spend but it "RIGHT NOW" but put like 25 or so bucks aside each check and next month you should be able to snag a membership for both sites and get all access to everything available. If you dont have any income to spare you just got to take your time with the downloads manually i believe.

Archived