Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Free Android Games!!!

Sting

I thought I'd share this App with everyone, as I'm going to start working on my Android system within Hyperspin and do a tutorial on setting it all up :) I just downloaded Ducktales remastered and Castle of Illusion for free!!! :) Both games are over £8 each on the playstore, and there are loads more really good games for free. I've had this App a while and it just keeps getting better. So if you want some free games for your Android wheel, get it downloaded :)https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_gs_slp_redir?ie=UTF8&campaign=angu

If you can find an updated open-source image for the Ouya that bring is above Android 4.4, it MIGHT work.  

Regarding Amazon's 'underground' program, are those 'free' versions apps different?  Have they been modified to include ads?

This replaced amazon's free app of the day. Unlike FAOTD, which the app was yours just as if you purchased it, underground apps are free* as long as they say you can use it. What I mean by that is the apps are free, including all in app purchases. The developer gets paid by the minute.  Not exactly sure all the details but that is a big part of why all the insane amount of permissions. (not too mention probably to harbor your data for advertising) 

*free.....as in as long as Amazon supports this pay model

I use it only for beach buggy racing since it includes all the in app purchases. That's a pretty good kart game.  Ducktales, last I checked wasn't compatible with android tv or controller but I'm gunna check again.  Oh, and Sonic CD, but I believe most people here aren't too concerned with that one

I got the sonic CD to download straight to a Nvidia TV Box, going to side load Duck tales tomorrow and see if it works OK :) I downloaded loads to my phone and then just deleted them, that way there in my Amazon account to download in the future, even if they start charging for them apps :) Star Wars:KOTOR downloaded straight to my Nvidia TV Box too, that's another App that's nearly £8 on the playstore.

Downloaded PAC Man and that hit me with a load of "toast" type AD's when selecting a game board Reznnate, but nothing on any of the other's :)

Archived