Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin 4k Monitor Help

siccstepsccs

Hyperspin is showing half screen when im in a game when my text size scaling is set too 150 on windows 10 the only way I can run hyperspin correctly is when i turn the text scaling to 100. I But then my task bar and everything else is really small. I tried changing the screen settings to 3840 x 2160 and 1920 x 1080 in HyperHQ still no go. Any ideas?

post-93456-0-87705500-1453269415_thumb.png

Is it your ACTUAL TV?  hehehe not as in, do you own it, I mean the settings.  You see I had the same issue on some of my games. You see on most normal monitors, whatever it shows, it shows in full screen.  But when I upgraded to a 60" 4K tv and played some games it showed me at the resolution I wanted, but kept the screen full 4k.  So I ended up with games playing in the middle of my screen with a huge great black border around the sides, top and bottom.

On my settings on the TV I have a picture mode button.  It was on Normal, whoever I have the options of Zoom, Wide Zoom, Full and Normal.  Switching from Normal to Full fixed this for me :D I dont have to keep pressing it, it now just does it automatically yaaaaay!

But this may have just been my issue and have nothing to do with this :(  Hope it helps you

We are trying to solve that on the Rocketlauncher site.

The problem seams to be related with the automatic DPI scaling made by windows.

Just take a look at my last post over there where I present a possible solution.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived