Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nes Problems. Please help!

Kenny Pilgrim

Hi Guys,

I'm having problems with my NES. I'm all updated 1.4 with RL I only use HS with Mame, Genesis, Snes and Nes. All my other systems are working fine. I have everything in the correct path but for some reason my NES won't load in HS i get kicked back to the main screen and I'm getting no games in the audit in RL. All the extensions are there, all paths are correct. WI'm confused as to why this is happening? any of you guys got any ideas what Im doing wrong?

I can use nestopia outside of HS fine and all games load no problem.

Hi Kenny,

Always make sure you can audit and launch games inside RL first! If they don't load there they will never load in HS.

With that in mind, you can forget about messing with HSHQ settings for now as the problem is clearly in RL. Fortunately not a whole lot can go wrong with NES. First let's get them green! Audits are dependent on these three things:

1. Rompath in RL

2. Extension in RL

3. Name of rom matches the name in database (exactly as shown in RL)

Make no mistakes here, if these are correct they will audit green! If not, then 1 of these things is wrong. There are no other options or settings anywhere that can affect this.

• 5 months later...

Archived