The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Yabause wont generate iso

badhemi

I installed the yabause app from the app store and set it up. Loaded roms from app and everything runs fine. Now I setup my settings ini and launched the app thru hyperspin. After launching game it opens up yabause and says cannot initiate iso

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, what rom type are you using? Im exporting a pc build onto Android Shield Tv and have everything working except Saturn and Dreamcast, can I ask what rom types you are using as when I unzip my saturn roms the become eg:

Sega Rally Championship (USA).cue

Track1.bin

If I unzip another it overwrites the Track1.bin, Im sure you cant put them in individual folders so am I using the wrong file types? I can get uoyabause running independently but would love to have it running on Hyperspin.

First time post, hoping for help. I have dolphin and espxe running through Hyperspin if anyone needs help with it.

Thanks

Hey guys, what rom type are you using? Im exporting a pc build onto Android Shield Tv and have everything working except Saturn and Dreamcast, can I ask what rom types you are using as when I unzip my saturn roms the become eg:

Sega Rally Championship (USA).cue

Track1.bin

If I unzip another it overwrites the Track1.bin, Im sure you cant put them in individual folders so am I using the wrong file types? I can get uoyabause running independently but would love to have it running on Hyperspin.

First time post, hoping for help. I have dolphin and espxe running through Hyperspin if anyone needs help with it.

Thanks

Little guides to what you done, rom extensions and basic settings would be cool. I'm gonna bring them all together if I can for the tuts section or next couple of months.

mostly .iso or .cdj.  

You can always rename the track files and edit the .cue file to match. Its just a table of contents file.

I have done this for ps1 bin & cue files all good. But my collection is very small! Would want to do that for hundreds of games.

Thanks that makes sense, so what would you change track1.bin too? Can it be anything .bin as long as the cue contents match?

yes.

i.e xmvsf.cue , track01.bin to xmvsf.bin

then edit the .cue and change the track01.bin to xmvsf.bin

Little guides to what you done, rom extensions and basic settings would be cool. I'm gonna bring them all together if I can for the tuts section or next couple of months.

I have done this for ps1 bin & cue files all good. But my collection is very small! Would want to do that for hundreds of games.

Its a freaking nightmare, trust me. Im still doing psx games on my set. I have thousands.

Thanks so much for the help and I finally have it launching from hyperspin.

Is it the same with Dreamcast? When i unzip them i have eg:

Sega Rally.gdi

Track01.bin

Track02.raw

Teack03.bin

Can the same method be used like on the saturn roms of editing the gdi file then renaming the tracks to help this to work?

Archived