Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Atari 5200 with retroarch mame core !!!

Sting

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advision isn't perfect, check the hash folder for a (advision.xml) to name your roms, and then it'll be trial and error.

do I name the folders revision and what about bios. It loads in hyperspin but takes you to ra menu

Does it load outside of Hyperspin???

do I need to rename games or just put my xml in the hash folder? Also what did you name folders and bios zip? Arcadia 2001 says it doesn't require bios and when I set everything up it goes to menu like adventure vision

You need to name your ROMs exactly how they are in the hash folders .xml files.

how do I set up this controller in mame so I don't keep hitting the master volume when I hit the b button. Very annoying. I don't see it in mame settings

You need to name your ROMs exactly how they are in the hash folders .xml files.

so I got Atari 5200, intellivision and arcadia to run but adventure vision is not loading even in retroarch it goes to load then kicks back. I have bios in advision folder and I even try to rename bios to advision.zip and still nothing. What's up sting?

I didn't have it setup yet, so just set it up now :) It literally took me 5 minutes to get everything running. Created an (advision) folder in my system folder put my ROMs in there, and then created another folder named (advision) inside my (advision) folder for my (BIOS) files. So I have (system/advision/advision). My ROMs are (.bin) but they are all in (.zip) folders, and named exactly how they are they are in the (advision.xml) in the hash folder. I set everything up on my phone, and then sent it to my shield, I'm off work tomorrow so will do a video guide.

I didn't have it setup yet, so just set it up now :) It literally took me 5 minutes to get everything running. Created an (advision) folder in my system folder put my ROMs in there, and then created another folder named (advision) inside my (advision) folder for my (BIOS) files. So I have (system/advision/advision). My ROMs are (.bin) but they are all in (.zip) folders, and named exactly how they are they are in the (advision.xml) in the hash folder. I set everything up on my phone, and then sent it to my shield, I'm off work tomorrow so will do a video guide.

that's how I have my folders set up just don't know how or what to mame bios

Google (mess bios) and the first result is the only one you need, rename them to match mine and hey presto :)

ok sting dowloaded advision bios extracted and renamed accordingly moved to advision bios folder and still does same thing. Loads and kicks out

• 2 weeks later...

Archived