Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Databases???

newoski

Not that I've noticed. They annotate when last updarted on them as well and there have been updates as recently as this week. Some things you might not be able to get on HyperList but that's usually only if an official xml hasn't been finalized yet.

Not that I've noticed. They annotate when last updarted on them as well and there have been updates as recently as this week. Some things you might not be able to get on HyperList but that's usually only if an official xml hasn't been finalized yet.

For example, they list. PS1 database there, bit there isn't an official release yet... Or did they get around to releasing it??[emoji4]

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah there's sorta been a rolling exception for some larger WIP xmls, like PSX. While I wouldn't call the current PSX XML "mint," since it's missing playable/translated JP exclusives, it's a pretty much complete set of US/EU roms. It's the only XML I've ever used and I just update as new xmls are released. Sometimes third party XMLs will have more games in them, but a lot of them may be duplicates as there is an extremely frustrating number of games are just named differently depending on the region.

Unfortunately the people creating the databases have either been MIA or simply no longer want to do them. Right now we'll have to make due with unofficial databases found in the forums until we can figure out who is going to be creating official databases again.

- J*

Unfortunately the people creating the databases have either been MIA or simply no longer want to do them. Right now we'll have to make due with unofficial databases found in the forums until we can figure out who is going to be creating official databases again.

- J*

We need to discuss this at some point.

Archived