Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

XPIN has Low Voltage DMD stock available

To my friends on Hyperspin!

Wanted to let you know that I now have some inventory of my Low Voltage versions of my very popular Dot Matrix display. Check them out at http://www.xpinpinball.com/products/displays/XP-DMD4096LV

If you are interested, make sure you select the LV versions. I made some changes with the virtual pin hobbyists in mind by providing a 4 pin PC power connector, like you would plug a disk drive into. I did this so you wouldn't have to use a custom cable connection.

The XPin display is compatible with Russ Pirie's very popular pinDMD product.

Keep flippin!

Brett Davis

XPin

• 1 month later...

Why are DMDs for pinballs so expensive? I mean for $279 i will get a 32" LCD TV with digital reciver and so called "smart functions". A "simple" maxtrix of only 4096 leds is the same price?

I guess it's suply and demand as usual. Not as many who by a DMD as a TV.

But still, even though the TV is sold in tousands and the DMD only in hundreds the complexity of a TV compared to a 128x32 DMD should still make it cheaper than a TV.

Ahh well, I guess I can complain all I want. As long as you others out there buy them for these prices I guess they are right.

Archived