Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin Shield TV Marshmallow problem

russellanderson10

Hi Guys, have used hyperspin on the ShieldTv 16gb running from a 1TB external usb HDD without any problems up until the recent update to marshmallow. I decided to backup my Hyperspin folder then adopt my usb HDD as internal storage so as to be able to download more apps and games onto the shield. I then copied my hyperspin folder back onto the shield in the /sdcard folder (as far as i know this is now the root of the adopted usb drive) Hyperspin runs fine with videos and wheel art up until you choose a game. The first time i chose a game retroarch loaded up to the menu screen and i was able to load the rom from there (which it has never done before, usually goes straight to the game) but since that first time when chosing a game the screen goes black for a fraction of a second then just goes back to the game select screen. there is no message of invalid rom path which makes me think that is not the problem. all games run fine when started in retro arch so the cores are all working fine in there. anyone else having this problem?? below are the rompath, exe etc from my super nintendo ini. cheers in advance. 

rompath=Emulators/Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Roms/
userompath=true
exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture
romextension=smc, sfc
parameters=cores/bsnes_mercury_performance_libretro_android.so
searchsubfolders=false
pcgame=false
winstate=HIDDEN
hyperlaunch=true
Per_Game_Modules=false
Skipchecks=false

It's happening with all the systems. Tried using snes9x last night as I noticed someone was having the same problem and fixed it by using that but no joy. It's just a bit annoying when I had it all set it up perfect. I'll need to learn that if it aint broken don't try to fix it lol.

Man im so confused im new to emulation i just got my nvidia shield tv downloaded retroartch and hyperspin from the android store i follow the beginners guide i set up the folder into my usb drive put all the roms inside of the folder i manage to get ps1,nes,snes,genesis to work but all my other roms from mame (im using 0.39 roms) n64 and turbo graphix 16 cd dont work even when i just try to load them true retroartch i been reading evrywhere hoping i get somewhere to start but still have no idea do you guys might have any suggestions?

Man im so confused im new to emulation i just got my nvidia shield tv downloaded retroartch and hyperspin from the android store i follow the beginners guide i set up the folder into my usb drive put all the roms inside of the folder i manage to get ps1,nes,snes,genesis to work but all my other roms from mame (im using 0.39 roms) n64 and turbo graphix 16 cd dont work even when i just try to load them true retroartch i been reading evrywhere hoping i get somewhere to start but still have no idea do you guys might have any suggestions?

i suggest download then sideloading the nightly built

Archived