Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Coin Pushbuttons

DieCubsDie

Can anyone direct me to a site where I can find a coin pushbutton for on top of my control panel? I'm not looking for the coin drop pushbuttons, but rather a regular pushbutton with perhaps a dollar sign on it or even a large "c". I've seen the pushbuttons where you can put a logo underneath it, but i'm not really interested in doing that. I could have sworn I saw a cabinet with what I'm looking for, but can not find it anymore.

I would if I could go with RidicRicks choice, Unfortunately I'm in the UK so went Tkropps. You can get inserts for the Ultimarc LED's which is what I did for now. I may order some of those GGG units when I am stateside next month though :beer:

I really like those buttons RidicRick, but I've already drilled the holes for regular push buttons on my control panel. I was hoping for a cost effective solution, but it looks like i'll have to wait. I've probably spent enough on my cab anyway (for now).

Archived