Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Introducing Pind: A Pinball Daemon

freezy

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok,

I managed to copy all the errors out of the console and here they are.

npm info build c:\Games\node-pind\node_modules\unzip\node_modules\pullstream\nod
e_modules\over
npm info linkStuff [email protected]
npm ERR! Error: spawn ENOENT
npm ERR!     at errnoException (child_process.js:980:11)
npm ERR!     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:771:34)
npm ERR! If you need help, you may report this log at:
npm ERR!     <http://github.com/isaacs/npm/issues>
npm ERR! or email it to:
npm ERR!     <[email protected]>

npm ERR! System Windows_NT 6.1.7601
npm ERR! command "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nod
ejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "-d"
npm ERR! cwd c:\Games\node-pind
npm ERR! node -v v0.10.18
npm ERR! npm -v 1.3.8
npm ERR! syscall spawn
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno ENOENT
npm info install [email protected]

> [email protected] install c:\Games\node-pind\node_modules\jquery\node_modules\c
ontextify
> node-gyp rebuild

npm ERR! or email it to:

npm ERR! command "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nod
npm ERR! npm -v 1.3.8
npm ERR! syscall spawn
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno ENOENT
npm info postinstall [email protected]
npm info build c:\Games\node-pind\node_modules\cli-color\node_modules\memoizee

> [email protected] install c:\Games\node-pind\node_modules\socketstream\node_modules\en
gine.io\node_modules\ws
> (node-gyp rebuild 2> builderror.log) || (exit 0)

npm ERR! or email it to:

npm ERR! npm -v 1.3.8
npm ERR! syscall spawn
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno ENOENT

> [email protected] install c:\Games\node-pind\node_modules\socketstream\node_modules\en
gine.io\node_modules\engine.io-client\node_modules\ws
> node install.js

npm ERR! or email it to:

> [email protected] install c:\Games\node-pind\node_modules\sqlite3
> node build.js

npm ERR! or email it to:

gine.io\node_modules\ws
> (node-gyp rebuild 2> builderror.log) || (exit 0)

npm ERR! or email it to:

npm ERR! npm -v 1.3.8
npm ERR! syscall spawn
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno ENOENT

npm ERR! npm -v 1.3.8
npm ERR! syscall spawn
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno ENOENT

npm ERR! npm -v 1.3.8
npm ERR! syscall spawn
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! errno ENOENT
npm http 304 https://registry.npmjs.org/mime

npm WARN package.json [email protected] No repository field.

General feedback from testing today:

- I am getting used to this simplified downloading of VP table, media, roms, videos and unpacking to appropriate folder. Let's me focus on setting up the VP table/script adjustments. Time saver even if this is not 100% success yet

- Media mis-match: Recent BroncoBuster table downloaded Bone Buster media/video, even though Mediapack BroncoBuster.rar existed. No video exists yet. Maybe because its a original table/not in IPDB. Worked great for LaserWar table

- Downloading new table from Sources tab: downloaded, extracted, updated XML file, but could not view the new table in the Admin-Tables tab until I manually perform "Resync with Hyperpin"

- Could not re-map server port. Always seem to be set to port 80, even though I changed it in settings-mine.js (configured to " port: 100,")

- No stability issues with downloads

- Update from Global tab successfully downloaded new version ( I have setting-mine.js configured to "updateToBleedingEdge: true")

- I can post issues and logs tomorrow. Just wanted to capture it here.

- Would like to see future option to download directB2S or UVP backglass

- Would like to see XML file saved in Windows/DOS format (CR\LF) instead of UNIX format (LF only), so XML file is readable even in basic notepad

- Regarding new ipdb and vpf tags in the XML, does PinD support adding those to existing XML entries or only for new XML entries done by Pind?

Here is my visual pinball.xml to help with XML creation. Only 130+ tables, but all VP9 cabinet tables. Had to split into 2 files as I am blocked from upload larger .txt or any .zip files...

Thanks again!

Visual Pinball part2.txt

Visual Pinball part1.txt

@viriiguy: Seriously? Oh, man... Will put a note into the install guide, thanks for not giving up! :)

@punter1: Thanks a lot for the feedback, will have a look at your remarks today.

I've also created a doc about how matching works, for those interested. Not everything is implemented yet (e.g. the "mod" flag doesn't exist yet and I'm still improving the HP <-> IPDB matching algo), but we'll be there soon.

Freezy - I've been getting some erratic behavior over the past few days, so I decided to start from scratch. I deleted the node-pind directory, and pulled everything fresh from GitHub. When I got to the point of starting Pind, I got the following dependency error. Not sure if something is missing on your end, but before I force the dependency to be installed, I wanted to send along the full install log for your review.

More testing to come over the weekend...

Update:

Running "npm install -d uglify-js2" resolved the problem and I can now start up Pind cleanly.

fresh-install.zip

Next issue...while typing up by previous post, Pind was running in the background, and failed while running some process that I didn't initiate. The attached log covers from when I started Pind (after resolving uglify-js), through user registration and login. After login, I didn't click on anything, but the app ultimately crashed.

Going forward, I'll log these things over at GitHub, unless you want them here...

concat-error.zip

@MisterB: Oops. Will fix the uglify-js thing. Also the concat needs probably a fix, though I wonder where that happens? Did you try the match pages explained in the doc?

The 880-table file you've provided runs through now, BTW. There were only 7 matches that don't seem to be on IPDB:

• Freak Out (Williams 1968)
  • Hot Shot Basketball (Williams 1992)
  • Jetsons, The (Originals)
  • Jurassic Park 2 - The Lost World (Sega 1997)
  • Machina Zois (Gottlieb 2003)
  • Pompeii (Bally 1978)
  • Ten Strike Classic (Other 2003)

Everything else gets matched correctly!

Wow....great job on the matching! Glad I could give you something comprehensive to test against.

I had tried the match pages earlier, before I did the complete rebuild. That was one of several places where things seemed unstable, which is what inspired me to start over. I suppose something could have been cached to call that, if you are unsure. But honestly, all I did was register and log in on a fresh system, and that message showed up a couple of minutes later.

I'm trying to get more acquainted with your code (and Node.js for matter), so I can be a little more helpful, and provide suggestions....

Mine is crashing a lot. However, it was late last night and I was trying everything out.. So I just started my DB over from scratch. I will let you know how it goes.

It seems like several of the packages have an error when trying to compile with 10.whatever.. The suggested fix I found online was to go back to NodeJS 8.25.

Yeah I've noticed that my latest matching changes broke some stuff.

You guys are very welcome to use the bleeding branch, but I don't test very thoroughly before every commit. However I try to produce something stable by the end of this weekend and also tag it as a new version.

@viriiguy I'm happy you got it working. Bear with me until the next version, then it should crash less!

Hi punter1, will comment on your comments below.

General feedback from testing today:

- I am getting used to this simplified downloading of VP table, media, roms, videos and unpacking to appropriate folder. Let's me focus on setting up the VP table/script adjustments. Time saver even if this is not 100% success yet

Good, that's the goal :)

- Media mis-match: Recent BroncoBuster table downloaded Bone Buster media/video, even though Mediapack BroncoBuster.rar existed. No video exists yet. Maybe because its a original table/not in IPDB. Worked great for LaserWar table

Will check. Mid-term speaking Pind will probably ship with a hardcoded mapping that correctly maps a VPF download to its media.

- Downloading new table from Sources tab: downloaded, extracted, updated XML file, but could not view the new table in the Admin-Tables tab until I manually perform "Resync with Hyperpin"

Well technically, writing the XML file means dumping what's in the database (with a filter) to the XML, so having an entry in the XML but not in the DB is impossible. Are you maybe talking about the status not being updated correctly after downloading the table with media packs etc?

- Could not re-map server port. Always seem to be set to port 80, even though I changed it in settings-mine.js (configured to "port: 100,")

Fixed.

- No stability issues with downloads

- Update from Global tab successfully downloaded new version ( I have setting-mine.js configured to "updateToBleedingEdge: true")

- I can post issues and logs tomorrow. Just wanted to capture it here.

Goot to hear!

- Would like to see future option to download directB2S or UVP backglass

Thanks for the GitHub issue, this will be taken care of at some point.

- Would like to see XML file saved in Windows/DOS format (CR\LF) instead of UNIX format (LF only), so XML file is readable even in basic notepad

Done.

- Regarding new ipdb and vpf tags in the XML, does PinD support adding those to existing XML entries or only for new XML entries done by Pind?

No, it adds it also for existing entries when IPDB data is fetched.

Here is my visual pinball.xml to help with XML creation. Only 130+ tables, but all VP9 cabinet tables. Had to split into 2 files as I am blocked from upload larger .txt or any .zip files...

Thanks, had a try with it, seems to be running through smoothly now.

Will start working on the mod tags now.

Okay, little update.

Spent time on better matching yesterday, and for standard HyperPin entries (as in: "Game name (Manufacturer Year)"), it works pretty well. There will always be tweaks for weird naming, specially when additional stuff is added to the HP description, but all the XMLs I got so far run through with accurate matching.

Then I've added an "edition" flag to the tables, which further distinguishes different table versions. Right now we have "standard" and "nightmod". So basically, given that you've matched your tables with IPDB.org, this allowed me to implement correct HyperPin XML updates:

For instance, if you have both versions (standard and night mod) of Attack From Mars and download a new night mod edition, it will update the night mod version in HyperPin's XML. Also, if you've downloaded an original game, and at some point a new version of it, it will update the existing entry.

However, if you have an original game that you had downloaded before without Pind and you download a new version of it with Pind, it will create a new entry (for now). The problem is that it's quite difficult to match a name from HyperPin to a download at VPF if there's no IPDB number to rely on. One solution would be to search for the media pack of the OG, read the XML that is usually posted along and try a match with that name. Will need to add better media pack matching for that first, though.

So this is how it should work now. Bug reports welcome. :)

Might be able to assign vpf id to some existing xml entries - If pind is able to identify ipdb id based on description and there is only one entry in the ipdb-vpf.json file, then the vpf id could be added to the xml entry (like Abra Ca Dabra). Not sure how many tables are unique though.

Viriiguy - Hmm. I guess backup the vpt files, re-download tables via Pind to get hyperpin xml entries with ipdb and vpf id. But then copy the old tables back over on top of the newly downloaded ones, so you get back all of the vpt file script modifications (settings, dmd location, enabling of b2s or uvp).

@viriiguy: I'd try with your current setup first. Note that the only thing Pind will overwrite (after backuping) is the HyperPin database XML. Everything else is read-only, stuff gets never overwritten while extracting. This might change in the future though, but if then only via an explicit setting that will be disabled per default.

@punter1: The problem is that people name their originals kind of randomly. Sometimes there's just "Table Name (Original Year)", sometimes "Table Name (Author Year)", sometimes just "Table Name (Year)", so the XML would have a lot to cover.

The Bronco Buster media pack is intelligently named "Mediapack Bronco Buster FS B2S". Under "M". No wonder there's no match.

Currently Pind doesn't keep a full index of media packs as it does for table downloads, it only fetches the index of a letter when demanded (and caches it). So without fetching everything and stripping all the shit off people put into the thread titles, accurate matching will be very difficult...

Ok, it works great, right up until I tell it to look for missing Roms.

I get this....

info: [db] SQLite storage file at c:\Games\node-pind\pind.db.
info: [hiscore] Watching .nv files at C:\Games\Visual Pinball\VPinMame_23\nvram
for new high scores...
info: UPDATE transfers SET startedAt = NULL WHERE startedAt IS NOT NULL AND fail
edAt IS NULL AND completedAt IS NULL;
Starting SocketStream 0.3.5 in development mode...
info: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `users` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT
, `user` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL UNIQUE, `pass` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, `authtoken`
VARCHAR(255), `name` VARCHAR(255), `email` VARCHAR(255), `admin` TINYINT(1) DEF
AULT 0, `credits` INTEGER DEFAULT 0, `settings` TEXT, `createdAt` DATETIME NOT N
ULL, `updatedAt` DATETIME NOT NULL);
info: [autoupdate] Updated version.json at c:\Games\node-pind\version.json
info: [init] Running Pind 0.0.6-pre (1ba36754) from Mon Sep 16 2013 08:22:59 GMT
-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
ALL OK!
info: [transfer] Kicking off download queue.
info: SELECT * FROM `transfers` WHERE startedAt IS NULL ORDER BY sort ASC;
info: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tables` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMEN
T, `key` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL UNIQUE, `name` VARCHAR(255), `manufacturer` VARCH
AR(255), `year` INTEGER, `type` VARCHAR(255), `edition` TEXT, `platform` VARCHAR
(255), `filename` VARCHAR(255), `hpid` VARCHAR(255), `hpenabled` TINYINT(1), `ro
m` VARCHAR(255), `ref_src` INTEGER, `ipdb_no` VARCHAR(255), `ipdb_mfg` VARCHAR(2
55), `ipdb_rank` INTEGER, `rating` FLOAT, `modelno` VARCHAR(255), `short` VARCHA
R(255), `units` INTEGER, `theme` VARCHAR(255), `designer` VARCHAR(255), `artist`
VARCHAR(255), `features` TEXT, `notes` TEXT, `toys` TEXT, `slogans` TEXT, `tabl
e_file` TINYINT(1), `rom_file` TINYINT(1), `dmd_rotation` INTEGER, `controller`
VARCHAR(255), `media_table` TINYINT(1), `media_backglass` TINYINT(1), `media_whe
el` TINYINT(1), `media_video` TINYINT(1), `enabled` TINYINT(1), `createdAt` DATE
TIME NOT NULL, `updatedAt` DATETIME NOT NULL);
info: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `roms` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
`name` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL UNIQUE, `mpu` VARCHAR(255), `extraBalls` INTEGER,
`gamesStarted` INTEGER, `gamesPlayed` INTEGER, `playTime` BIGINT, `runningTime`
BIGINT, `ballsPlayed` INTEGER, `scoreHistogram` TEXT, `playtimeHistogram` TEXT,
`createdAt` DATETIME NOT NULL, `updatedAt` DATETIME NOT NULL);
info: [transfer] [ipdb] Starting download of http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/b
tmn_103.zip
info: [transfer] [ipdb] Starting download of http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/b
tmn_g13.zip
tmn_106.zip
info: [transfer] [vpf] Starting download of http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap
p=downloads&showfile=831
info: [transfer] [vpf] Starting download of http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?ap
p=downloads&showfile=832
info: PRAGMA foreign_keys = ON;
info: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `hiscores` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREM
ENT, `type` TEXT, `score` BIGINT, `rank` INTEGER, `points` INTEGER, `title` VARC
HAR(255), `info` VARCHAR(255), `player` VARCHAR(255), `createdAt` DATETIME NOT N
ULL, `updatedAt` DATETIME NOT NULL, `userId` INTEGER, `tableId` INTEGER);
info: UPDATE `transfers` SET `id`=1,`title`='PinMAME Romset (1.03)',`filename`='
btmn_103.zip',`url`='http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/btmn_103.zip',`type`='rom
',`engine`='ipdb',`postAction`='{}',`size`=376371,`startedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:
09',`sort`=1379371054985,`createdAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:34',`updatedAt`='2013-09-
16 22:40:09' WHERE `id`=1
info: UPDATE `transfers` SET `id`=2,`title`='PinMAME Romset (1.03) Germany',`fil
ename`='btmn_g13.zip',`url`='http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/btmn_g13.zip',`ty
pe`='rom',`engine`='ipdb',`postAction`='{}',`size`=94143,`startedAt`='2013-09-16
22:40:09',`sort`=1379371054986,`createdAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:35',`updatedAt`='2
013-09-16 22:40:09' WHERE `id`=2
info: UPDATE `transfers` SET `id`=3,`title`='PinMAME Romset (1.06)',`filename`='
btmn_106.zip',`url`='http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/btmn_106.zip',`type`='rom
',`engine`='ipdb',`postAction`='{}',`size`=378756,`startedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:
09',`sort`=1379371054986,`createdAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:35',`updatedAt`='2013-09-
16 22:40:09' WHERE `id`=3
info: UPDATE `transfers` SET `id`=4,`title`='Batman (1.03 German) - ROM - btmn_g
13.zip',`filename`='btmn_g13.zip',`url`='http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=d
ownloads&showfile=831',`type`='rom',`engine`='vpf',`ref_src`=18,`postAction`='{}
',`size`=401879,`startedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:09',`sort`=1379371065634,`createdA
t`='2013-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:09' WHERE `id`=4
info: UPDATE `transfers` SET `id`=6,`title`='Batman (1.06) - ROM - btmn_106.zip'
,`filename`='btmn_106.zip',`url`='http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=download
s&showfile=832',`type`='rom',`engine`='vpf',`ref_src`=20,`postAction`='{}',`size
`=376394,`startedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:09',`sort`=1379371065635,`createdAt`='201
3-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:09' WHERE `id`=6
info: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `transfers` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCRE
MENT, `title` VARCHAR(255), `filename` VARCHAR(255), `url` VARCHAR(255), `type`
TEXT, `engine` TEXT, `ref_src` INTEGER, `ref_parent` INTEGER, `postAction` TEXT,
`size` BIGINT, `startedAt` DATETIME, `completedAt` DATETIME, `failedAt` DATETIM
E, `result` TEXT, `sort` BIGINT, `createdAt` DATETIME NOT NULL, `updatedAt` DATE
TIME NOT NULL);
warn: [announce] Skipping event "statusUpdated", SocketStream unavailable.
info: [ipdb] Downloading PinMAME Romset (1.03) at http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/
195/btmn_103.zip...
error: [ipdb] Error downloading http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/btmn_103.zip:
%s errno=34, code=ENOENT, path=C:\temp\btmn_103.zip
info: [ipdb] Downloading PinMAME Romset (1.03) Germany at http://mirror2.ipdb.or
g/files/195/btmn_g13.zip...
error: [ipdb] Error downloading http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/btmn_g13.zip:
%s errno=34, code=ENOENT, path=C:\temp\btmn_g13.zip
info: [ipdb] Downloading PinMAME Romset (1.06) at http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/
195/btmn_106.zip...
error: [ipdb] Error downloading http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/btmn_106.zip:
%s errno=34, code=ENOENT, path=C:\temp\btmn_106.zip
warn: [announce] Skipping event "console", SocketStream unavailable.
info: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vpf_files` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCRE
MENT, `ipdb_id` INTEGER, `category` INTEGER, `letter` VARCHAR(255), `title` VARC
HAR(255), `description` TEXT, `fileId` VARCHAR(255), `downloads` INTEGER, `views
` INTEGER, `author` VARCHAR(255), `edition` TEXT, `lastUpdatedAt` DATETIME, `cre
atedAt` DATETIME NOT NULL, `updatedAt` DATETIME NOT NULL);
info: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `upgrades` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREM
ENT, `fromSha` VARCHAR(255), `toSha` VARCHAR(255), `status` VARCHAR(255), `repo`
VARCHAR(255), `result` TEXT, `log` TEXT, `startedAt` DATETIME, `completedAt` DA
TETIME);
info: [db] Connected to SQLite.
info: SELECT * FROM `transfers` WHERE `transfers`.`id`=2 LIMIT 1;
info: [transfer] [ipdb] Updating size of transfer 2 to 94143.
warn: [announce] Skipping event "transfer.transferSizeKnown", SocketStream unava
ilable.
warn: [announce] Skipping event "transfer.transferSizeKnown", SocketStream unava
ilable.
info: UPDATE `transfers` SET `id`=2,`title`='PinMAME Romset (1.03) Germany',`fil
ename`='btmn_g13.zip',`url`='http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/195/btmn_g13.zip',`ty
pe`='rom',`engine`='ipdb',`postAction`='{}',`size`='94143',`startedAt`='2013-09-
16 22:40:09',`sort`=1379371054986,`createdAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:35',`updatedAt`=
'2013-09-16 22:40:10' WHERE `id`=2
ilable.
pe`='rom',`engine`='ipdb',`postAction`='{}',`size`='94143',`startedAt`='2013-09-
16 22:40:09',`sort`=1379371054986,`createdAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:35',`updatedAt`=
info: [vpf] Updating description for download 18
info: SELECT * FROM `vpf_files` WHERE `vpf_files`.`id`=18 LIMIT 1;
info: [vpf] Updating description for download 20
info: SELECT * FROM `vpf_files` WHERE `vpf_files`.`id`=20 LIMIT 1;
info: UPDATE `vpf_files` SET `id`=18,`category`=9,`letter`='b',`title`='Batman (
1.03 German) - ROM - btmn_g13.zip',`description`='btmn_g13.zip',`fileId`='831',`
downloads`=576,`views`=1068,`author`='destruk',`edition`='standard',`lastUpdated
At`='2013-01-25 17:00:00',`createdAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09
-16 22:40:12' WHERE `id`=18
info: [vpf] Seems we need to login first.
info: [vpf] Logging in...
info: UPDATE `vpf_files` SET `id`=20,`category`=9,`letter`='b',`title`='Batman (
1.06) - ROM - btmn_106.zip',`description`='btmn_106.zip',`fileId`='832',`downloa
ds`=2429,`views`=3453,`author`='destruk',`edition`='standard',`lastUpdatedAt`='2
013-01-25 17:00:00',`createdAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09-16 22
:40:12' WHERE `id`=20
info: [vpf] Waiting for current login to complete...
info: [vpf] Got auth key: 880ea6a14ea49e853634fbdc5015a024
info: [vpf] Login successful.
info: [vpf] Login completed, let's go!
info: [vpf] Getting confirmation page at http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?s=fdc
bea5313a8d9327efa1daf7882d022&app=downloads&module=display&section=download&do=c
onfirm_download&hash=6231e0b1f72fd328199e427316d98951...
info: [vpf] Getting confirmation page at http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?s=706
84029073e026347fa62e915d11dab&app=downloads&module=display&section=download&do=c
onfirm_download&hash=88ac15edecbd5d42f2c9b12ab8c7bca8...
info: [vpf] Downloading btmn_g13.zip at http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=do
wnloads&module=display&section=download&do=do_download&hash=88ac15edecbd5d42f2c9
b12ab8c7bca8&id=15570...
info: SELECT * FROM `transfers` WHERE `transfers`.`id`=4 LIMIT 1;
error: =========================================================================
=======
error: Error: ENOENT, open 'C:\temp\btmn_g13.zip'
error: =========================================================================
=======
info: Bye bye, cruel world.
info: [transfer] [vpf] Updating database with new filename "btmn_g13.zip" for id
info: [transfer] [vpf] Updating database with new filename "btmn_g13.zip" for id
info: UPDATE `transfers` SET `id`=4,`title`='Batman (1.03 German) - ROM - btmn_g
13.zip',`filename`='btmn_g13.zip',`url`='http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=d
ownloads&showfile=831',`type`='rom',`engine`='vpf',`ref_src`=18,`postAction`='{}
',`size`=401879,`startedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:09',`sort`=1379371065634,`createdA
t`='2013-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:15' WHERE `id`=4
info: [transfer] [vpf] Updating size of transfer 4 to 401879.
ilable.
info: [transfer] [vpf] Updating size of transfer 4 to 401879.
ilable.
t`='2013-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:15' WHERE `id`=4
',`size`='401879',`startedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:09',`sort`=1379371065634,`create
dAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:15' WHERE `id`=4
',`size`='401879',`startedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:09',`sort`=1379371065634,`create
dAt`='2013-09-16 22:37:45',`updatedAt`='2013-09-16 22:40:15' WHERE `id`=4
info: [vpf] Downloading btmn_106.zip at http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=do
wnloads&module=display&section=download&do=do_download&hash=6231e0b1f72fd328199e
427316d98951&id=15574...
=======
error: Error: ENOENT, open 'C:\temp\btmn_106.zip'
=======
info: Bye bye, cruel world.

Archived