Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

David Foley of Ultracade Arrested!!!

RetroBorg

Interesting. Well that takes the cake if it is true. That would make him a poster boy for hypocrites considering all of the stuff he has done regarding intellectual rights for stuff he did own and didn't.

So what kind of burning unit is this that they are talking about? A DVD burner or some type of prom burner?

Regardless, this seems like some kind of Karma thing eh?

But just before he sold UltraCade, Foley made game packs at his home using a burner stolen from UltraCade, the indictment said.

He stole it from himself before he sold it to someone else?

So it was mostly like a violation of the bill of sale...?

/man I need to move to california... Everything goes down there.

I guess I should speak to this, I spoke to Robert yesterday from Nanotech Entertainment who assured me that this is being blown up to be way more than it is. He said they had been dealing with this for two years now and that the article wasn't 100% correct and that they fully expected the case to be dropped. He also assured me that this would have absolutely no impact on Nanotech Entertainment. When I talked to David he seemed as relaxed as could be and was having fun at the show with his kid.

As far as product releases MultiPin will ship next month and there is already another run of the opti stuff for the guns in the works. As far as I can tell everything seems fine.

Marty: Plutonium... wait, are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?

Doc: No no no, this sucker's electrical, but it requires a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.

Marty: Doc, you don't just walk into a store and buy plutonium-- did you rip that off?

Doc: Shhhhhh. Of course. From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in turn, gave them a shiny bomb-casing filled with used pinball machine parts.

• 4 weeks later...

a gameroom publication has been following the story closely, and he's back in the news again. From the way they have been interviewing all the game companies none of his roms were licensed in the first place.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=24691

the thread on Pinball Nirvana, Dave expands on his side of the story:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6690&page=2&PHPSESSID=982794edc585dd878dca785afe2bd60b

• 4 years later...

Archived