Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Which systems work well?

Henderson33

Hi people, was wondering what sysems people have up and running. I dont just mean their wheels looking good, i mean actually load games.

I am currently setting mine up and had alot of help off badhemi and followed stings tutorials so i dont have alot of systems up and running. Im just trying to work out which systems work well and which dont or do they all work as well as they do on PC?

Thank you

All of the 8 bit/ 16 bit systems work nearly perfect. N64 is mostly playable, using mupen64AE alpha so it's constantly improving. Dreamcast and gamecube is spotty but playable. Atari jaguar doesn't play well. Keep in mind, many emulators going forward are being developed optimized for the nvidia shield TV. We've already seen huge improvements with the alpha's.

All of the 8 bit/ 16 bit systems work nearly perfect. N64 is mostly playable, using mupen64AE alpha so it's constantly improving. Dreamcast and gamecube is spotty but playable. Atari jaguar doesn't play well. Keep in mind, many emulators going forward are being developed optimized for the nvidia shield TV. We've already seen huge improvements with the alpha's.

Thanks, does psx, psp and saturn work well or are they still buggy? I wont bother trying to set up the jaguar if it doesnt work well

Right, don't bother with Jaguar. It's not there yet.

Dreamcast is ok. The games that play, play well. Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis all run smoothly. Might want to check out the compatibility list first though to see how your favorites perform.

I can't really think of any PS1 games that haven't worked for me yet. Great emulator and every game I've thrown at it ran at 100%

Archived