Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

matabhaine

Has HyperHQ become redundant, may sound like a stupid question but it has ceased to work on my PC, will not launch. Did a search but cannot find much info on it. It had been working fine. I have windows 7 64bit, all updates installed and latest drivers.

Has HyperHQ become redundant, may sound like a stupid question but it has ceased to work on my PC, will not launch. Did a search but cannot find much info on it. It had been working fine. I have windows 7 64bit, all updates installed and latest drivers.

This weeks Windows update flags it as a problem in Windows Defender. It probably isn't "not opening", but simply being held hostage. Open WD and make an exception for HyperHQ.exe and you should be fine after that.

I Will try a re-install.

Which anti virus do you use?

I tried avast but it didn't like HS.

I am using MSE now, don't really like it but it doesn't throw a wobbly when it reads the HS folder.

I recently installed hyper-base Live but that is all.

I Will try a re-install.

Which anti virus do you use?

I tried avast but it didn't like HS.

I am using MSE now, don't really like it but it doesn't throw a wobbly when it reads the HS folder.

I recently installed hyper-base Live but that is all.

You shouldn't need to re-install. Just try making an exception for it.

I just use Windows Defender on my cab, nothing else.

Yeah I also ran into this problem the other day, and it also flagged Hyperspin.exe as a trojan out of the blue and deleted it! Replaced it with my backup, made an exception in Defender, fixed this issue.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Installed hyperspin 1.33 and then the 1.4.15 then 1.4.16 update which had no script folder. when I when to start Hyper HQ the UI is all jumbled. It is shoing all tabs at once and you can select items from all tabs at once. I am using a windows 10 machine with Nvidia graphics and intel processor. All drivers up to date. Any ideas?

Update This was fixed by re-extracting all the files again.

hyperHQ.JPG

Archived