Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Exit table question

crgnjul

I am in the early stages of building a HyperPin cabinet. I am waiting on my lockdown bar so that I can get correct measurements for the cabinet. In the meantime I've started building the PC and getting the software running.

The problem I'm having right now seem like it should be simple, so I'm probably just missing something. I'm using HyperPin, VP9 and FPLaunch 1.295 WIP 10. In the table, if I hit ESC I get the VP pause menu (not what I want). If I tap e I get the hyperpin exit menu (back, instructions, flyer, service, exit) if I hold e I get the exiting in 3..2..1

I like it this way and plan on making my "exit" button on the cabinet map the e on the ipac.

The problem I have is that when I exit back to the Wheel Menu e no longer brings up the HyperPin exit menu. I have to use ESC. Of course I only want 1 button for this on the cabinet. So I went into the settings.ini and change keyboard exit = 27 to keyboard exit = 65 which I believe is HEX for e. However when I do that the e does not work, nor does the ESC any more. I can't exit at all.

What am I missing?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am using the latest version of FP Launch and everything works okay until I want to exit a game back to Hyperspin. I have my E key mapped and the pause screen comes up, then I select exit table and it exits out fine however, then the screen sits at hyperspin and freezes. I cannot select a new table to play. If I hit Alt-Tab just to refresh the screen, then it starts working again and I can select a new pinball board. Anyone able to help with this please?

Archived