Jump to content
Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Dumb question re. woodwork


Recommended Posts

What is the name of those bolts that you use to attach your joystick etc to MDF?

They kinda screw in so that you can then bolt into them...


Looking to buy a few in bulk so that i can use them for attaching my CP etc, but can't work out what to search for!!


Also, if anyone can tell me the best size for CP use that would be great!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

The size of the threaded hole needs to match the bolts that will fit through the joystick mounting plate, and the depth of the insert depends on the thickness of your panel. There are lots to choose from on Amazon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...