Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Amstrad cpc emulator

badhemi

• 4 months later...

Oh ok....I'll try 2 give it a go as I like using mess/mame and retroarch on the pc and android . ...a small tiny bump I'm having is that captain America and the avengers mame rom does not load in retroarch no matter what set it use....also Pokemon mini works gr8 in retroarch now and currently sizing my bezel for that core

6 hours ago, sanchezmike01 said:

Do u have pcfx working?...on my pc retroarch opens it with no issues...on android it crashes?...it loads the cue file then crashes immediately and I have the bios and roms are zipped 

Hi yes I have pcfx working great. For mame arcade I use mame4droid with no issues

5 minutes ago, sanchezmike01 said:

what is the process of pcfx in retroarch if u dont mind me asking

Download the PC-FX core and then put your unzipped pcfx.bios in folder with all your bioses. Then set your bios directory to that folder. It uses bin and cue

6 minutes ago, sanchezmike01 said:

yea....i use retroarch as much as i can....trying to figure out how to compile cores so i can put cap32 in there

Where did you find caprice32 I used to have the core for retroarch and the games played in retroarch but lost it

Question...can atari st be emulated?. ..if so how......and also....I got amstrad cpc for u ?....just trying to work the ini to launch automatically from the wheel..if it's possible can u send me a pic of ur main menu database so I can see what can  be emulated for android...thsnks....I'll be working on cpc and soon as I launch from the wheel I'll will contact u k

13 hours ago, sanchezmike01 said:

Question...can atari st be emulated?. ..if so how......and also....I got amstrad cpc for u ?....just trying to work the ini to launch automatically from the wheel..if it's possible can u send me a pic of ur main menu database so I can see what can  be emulated for android...thsnks....I'll be working on cpc and soon as I launch from the wheel I'll will contact u k

Yes it's called STOID. here is a link to my ini files.

https://mega.nz/#!qV00CJ7R!xDuwmVRJgs3T325Inj6sl1yXxV8-khuHRVJrGxq7UfE

21 hours ago, sanchezmike01 said:

How did you make out Mike?

Ok...so I'm trying to do all the mess/mame systems 1st.. amstrad cpc and gx4000 both are fully functional . ..cpc looks kinda ugly full screen so I'm getting a bezel for it...as far as other systems for mame...I got advision going as well but I'm struggling ....Watara supervision crashs but I think it's do to a bad default theme...crvision is a complete mess for me...lmao...my file structure goes like this starting from the systems folder....system/mess/crvision/then I got another crvision folder that holds the bios crvision.zip..

I'm thinking it's a file structure issue because I can't even get in the creativision game wheels part....or another theme issue just like my watara supervision . ..I'll change both themes and see if it works because honestly I'm pretty good with both mess/mame and retroarch 

2 hours ago, sanchezmike01 said:

Ok...so I'm trying to do all the mess/mame systems 1st.. amstrad cpc and gx4000 both are fully functional . ..cpc looks kinda ugly full screen so I'm getting a bezel for it...as far as other systems for mame...I got advision going as well but I'm struggling ....Watara supervision crashs but I think it's do to a bad default theme...crvision is a complete mess for me...lmao...my file structure goes like this starting from the systems folder....system/mess/crvision/then I got another crvision folder that holds the bios crvision.zip..

I can send you a default theme. How did you get cpc to work? It goes to retroarch menu when I load a game.

https://mega.nz/#!qUkRzThC!4xxE9J29dpfsfCp66VqrPFZf6iEXbSIi3l3i9thKzgg

I'm using the cap32 core....then edit the retroarch core options file....when u 1st launch it will automatically edit the core configs file...u can exit and go to the core files....it will say cap32_autostart="disabled"...u edit it to enabled and boom...it launched fromy the wheel automatically without manually typing cat enter then run"game name

2 minutes ago, sanchezmike01 said:

I'm using the cap32 core....then edit the retroarch core options file....when u 1st launch it will automatically edit the core configs file...u can exit and go to the core files....it will say cap32_autostart="disabled"...u edit it to enabled and boom...it launched fromy the wheel automatically without manually typing cat enter then run"game name

Nice. Did you try creativsion default theme?

Yea I did thanks...but now I gotta recheck everything..the watara was a theme issue...got that sorted just gotta change the boxes to the recent 3d images....vtech is still an issue...that 1 won't load in the standalone retroarch . ...how do u have ur file structure for that 1...I got crvision with roms zipped which are .bin inside mame folder which is inside system folder of retroarch . ..then inside crvision I got a crvision folder with bios in there...the bios is zipped and got 1 unzipped file called crvision.u2

Archived