Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Amstrad cpc emulator

badhemi

1 hour ago, sanchezmike01 said:

Yea I did thanks...but now I gotta recheck everything..the watara was a theme issue...got that sorted just gotta change the boxes to the recent 3d images....vtech is still an issue...that 1 won't load in the standalone retroarch . ...how do u have ur file structure for that 1...I got crvision with roms zipped which are .bin inside mame folder which is inside system folder of retroarch . ..then inside crvision I got a crvision folder with bios in there...the bios is zipped and got 1 unzipped file called crvision.u2

Yes I have all my mame that way

Im stumped with this 1...lolz...I've tried both bin files and rom files...it keeps saying no items found...both were zipped files also...my retroarch systems folder is in my external . ..regualr mame games work fine, scummvm works fine...adventure  vision, pcfx,cps123,watara supervision , amstrad cpc and gx4000 all work fine....the only 1 killing me is creativision . ..smh...I've tested on my phone and creativision loads fine on my phone ....with the same file structure it won't launch on the shield...lolz..I'm gonna take a break and hang out outside 2 day....smh

3 hours ago, sanchezmike01 said:

Im stumped with this 1...lolz...I've tried both bin files and rom files...it keeps saying no items found...both were zipped files also...my retroarch systems folder is in my external . ..regualr mame games work fine, scummvm works fine...adventure  vision, pcfx,cps123,watara supervision , amstrad cpc and gx4000 all work fine....the only 1 killing me is creativision . ..smh...I've tested on my phone and creativision loads fine on my phone ....with the same file structure it won't launch on the shield...lolz..I'm gonna take a break and hang out outside 2 day....smh

Hmmm. It works fine for me. My atari5200 and adventurevision don't work any more. Didn't change anything. How are you emulating scummvm? What's your ini?

Hhmmm...this is just weird....my atari5200 and advision both work fine.. I'm using shield pro with retroarch mame_android_so....scummvm I'm using the scummvm core...tried Indiana Jones and it loaded up perfectly ...didn't try others yet which I will because not all are in the same format...I also have the scummvm app which I haven't tried yet....I say it's weird because again my galaxy s6 can play creativision but my shield doesnt..and that's using retroarch not hyperspin . ..I also gotta check the version because maybe the shield version is an older retroarch apk than my  galaxy phone which that retroarch was the latest from Google play . ..are u in Facebook by any chance?....I'm in a really good helpful sharing group of the shield 

23 minutes ago, sanchezmike01 said:

Hhmmm...this is just weird....my atari5200 and advision both work fine.. I'm using shield pro with retroarch mame_android_so....scummvm I'm using the scummvm core...tried Indiana Jones and it loaded up perfectly ...didn't try others yet which I will because not all are in the same format...I also have the scummvm app which I haven't tried yet....I say it's weird because again my galaxy s6 can play creativision but my shield doesnt..and that's using retroarch not hyperspin . ..I also gotta check the version because maybe the shield version is an older retroarch apk than my  galaxy phone which that retroarch was the latest from Google play . ..are u in Facebook by any chance?....I'm in a really good helpful sharing group of the shield 

Yes I'm on Facebook. The scummvm works for me in retroarch but how do you load from hyperspin?

Archived