The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

My HyperSpin Cabinet

gasp72

Yeah the button layout is a little off for me but hey if it works for you that's all that matters! Nice choice on the Ipac too. I prefer them even though they cost a little more I have never had a problem with one! Looks good so far but keep us posted with the progress!!!

really nice, did you try the button arrangement? its seems weird to me.

Yes,

I 've tried various configurations. this is the second release of the control panel

It may seem strange to others , but I my feeling is very confortable

Great..is that speaker the decased creative one?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oh cribbio (Italian slang), Yes !

You win !

Is a creative 2.0 without the case that I have dismantled ... See the picture below

I have used some wood pedestal to put the subwoofer under the Control Panel (the low frequencies are mono and without a real direction rest in the closed cabinet) and the two satellite are on top, so the high frequencies audio will came out from the cabinet over the monitor. :-)

The effect is very impressive during the game experience, for example if you play Metal Slug ...

I have used this kit for the double input capability.

The input 1 is connected to the PC, the input 2 is available to ear the music from an aux source (there is also the SPDIF input available for future use).

The power AC is connected directly to the Creative Kit and to the ATX PSU, so I have a new juke box alwasy available indipendet from the power status of the emulator :-)

post-120088-0-34655800-1470382601_thumb.jpg

post-120088-0-35071400-1470382900_thumb.jpg

post-120088-0-92267100-1470382903_thumb.jpg

post-120088-0-62263100-1470382907_thumb.jpg

Yeah the button layout is a little off for me but hey if it works for you that's all that matters! Nice choice on the Ipac too. I prefer them even though they cost a little more I have never had a problem with one! Looks good so far but keep us posted with the progress!!!

I have see different product and yes you are right, I-Pac isn't cheaper then the other encoder but works perfectly.

Archived