Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Windows 10 and Instant Sheller?

JamesRIves

Hi,
In the past, I've used Instant Sheller to "hide" the operating system and to boot directly to HS.  I've never tried the utility with Windows 10?  Has anyone tried this?  
Thanks,
Jim 

If you have pro windows just use the custom ui group policy. It's pretty much what shelling tools do anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That works great and hides 99% of the operating system, but I still get the one blue login screen (with the spinning circle) and account name that briefly says "Welcome".  I have auto login set, so the screen is only displayed for a moment, but its still a distraction.  Any suggestions regarding how this screen can be eliminated so its a completely "clean" boot (no signs of the operating system)?

Thanks,

Jim

That works great and hides 99% of the operating system, but I still get the one blue login screen (with the spinning circle) and account name that briefly says "Welcome".  I have auto login set, so the screen is only displayed for a moment, but its still a distraction.  Any suggestions regarding how this screen can be eliminated so its a completely "clean" boot (no signs of the operating system)?
Thanks,
Jim

Not easily possible unless you run the enterprise version of windows. Enterprise has a group policy to stop that screen from showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Windows 10 Pro and above include a group policy option to replace explorer.exe. It’s simple. All these sheller apps basically either mess around with Windows system files, or just use the group policy option anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Replacing the explorer.exe still show the intermediate login screen however..?

Set a cool background and user avatar. Have a user account named ‘Great Arcade’ or whatever and make a thing of it.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, tonesmalone said:

Set a cool background and user avatar. Have a user account named ‘Great Arcade’ or whatever and make a thing of it.

Thanks, fully got rid of it with themes

• 5 months later...

Hi guys!! I'm using Windows 10 home edition and the sheller does'nt work for me. I don't know in another old versions worked, but now (I have 1907 ver) is impossible, I tried all and there are no matter.

Some one has a idea? Now and can't change the windows version, I had configure more games that need new versions to run.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Xuan said:

Hi guys!! I'm using Windows 10 home edition and the sheller does'nt work for me. I don't know in another old versions worked, but now (I have 1907 ver) is impossible, I tried all and there are no matter.

Some one has a idea? Now and can't change the windows version, I had configure more games that need new versions to run.

Thank you.

Try Launcher4kodi https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136798

Archived