Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Star Wars: FG - Widebody 46"/DMD/29"

Had a few hours to work in the project today. Cabling and testing the "toys": Gear ok, Motor ok but too powerful :(, leds ok, buttons ok, solenoids ok, knocker ok. Started to route the wires, cut, solder, etc.

Prototype of the LED Bar in work. Will have one in the top too. With some other goodies, Fan, etc. Under cab lightning will be a final step project (maybe). Need to drill more holes and stuff. Waiting for my coin box to drill all the remaining holes at once.

Planing, planing, planing...

Today mess pics:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40609[/ATTACH]

Just checking in on progress :D Mine is looking pretty messy too.. sooo many wires :vollkommenauf: ... Haven't gotten round to testing any of the toys yet. This weekend maybe. Looking good :beer:

Just checking in on progress :D Mine is looking pretty messy too.. sooo many wires :vollkommenauf: ... Haven't gotten round to testing any of the toys yet. This weekend maybe. Looking good :beer:

Thanks! Yes brother ... it's a mess, every time I look at it I say ... damn it, what a mess! .. let me see if I can work this weekend in it ... slim chance :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived